• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'72 Westy Pop-top project for sale...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffers

Reaction score
april_2008_376_72.jpg

april_2008_349_72.jpg

Cross-over project bay. Open to first sensible offer. Too many projects, not enough time. My loss is your gain...

On my site for £4250, but I am very flexiable on price, so if your budget is't quite there, give me a shout and I am fairly sure we will be able to work something out...

The good.

Sold straight van, from hot sunny dry Texas.
Only been here a few weeks, so still 'Desert-Fresh'!
All tax and duty paid - paperwork in order.
Running 2l engine with progressive webber upgrade. Engine condition is unknown, but has good compression.
New battery tray and rear lights.
All essential MOT electrics seem to work.
New electric fuel pump.
Westy Campmobile Interior.
Great condition cab seats.
Foot brake works!
4 great tyres.
In for an MOT tomorrow, so we will know for sure what she needs real soon!

The not so good...

Needs attention to the area just below the front windscreen. This is cosmetic and not MOT related.
Needs repair to hole and dent in lower front panel. Cosmetic and not MOT related.
Needs New windscreen - This is both cosmetic and MOT related!
Needs handbrake attention. - mot fail for sure...
Pop-top needs canvas, seals and a little lovin'.

There are loads more pictures on photo bucket. To access them, follow the slideshow link from http://www.jeffsvwshack.co.uk I have included pictures of the good, the bad and the plain ugly, so you can be assured that what you see is what you get.

I am keen to do someone the mother of all deals on this bus, and I will consider any serious offer, but I really don't want to be messed about. Maybe you don't need an interior or an engine? I can accomodate you if this is the situation. Maybe you have a rusty bay and you want the bits swaping onto a solid shell? This I can assist with. Maybe you won the lottery and want some projects to keep you busy. COME SEE ME - I HAVE LOADS OF THEM!

I can arange delivery if necessary. I can do some or all of the MOT/cosmetic work and register it if you want me to. Viewings welcome and recomended. Bus is in Bristol and I am available most of the time.

Call me on 07876 22 22 10 if you want a chat about your requirements. I have an SO-42 project and a late Berlin (OTR and in very good condition) for sale also.

up.

Took her for MOT today - failed on a fair pile of silly easy to fix jobs...stuff like drag link and track rods, brake pipe clips missing, windscreen, washers and wipers etc. I'll go through the MOT failure sheet with anyone who is interested enough to call me...

I fixed the brakelights! I reckon a day or so and a few parts would see her through a UK mot and on her way to registration...

Latest posts