• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

73 Westfalia Continental user guide SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
As it says really. All there but pages loose. £12 posted

P1010391.jpg

P1010392.jpg

P1010397.jpg

P1010398.jpg

Also got the cab bunk in perfect condition and a RHD westfalia awning from the same bus.
Cheers J

Yes please , I will have this off you .............. let me know details .
Thanks Baz

Im affraid Faux saw me at Slough and asked for this before your post was logged so ill give him first dibs. If he changes his mind its yours.
Cheers J

clyde said:
Im affraid Faux saw me at Slough and asked for this before your post was logged so ill give him first dibs. If he changes his mind its yours.
Cheers J

Ok , let me know if you could ..
thanks
Baz

clyde said:
faux says its yours if you want it 8az

Excellent , didnt see the reply to this post till this morning .
How do you want paying , cheque , paypal , direct transfer ???

Cheers a lot

Baz

cotswoldiver said:
Jon
You haven't by chance got the standard handbook for this bus as well do you?

The only one ive got fella is for a slightly earlier (71) bus, its in the EB for sale section.

Will PM you Tex with my paypal details so can you send me your address the same way and ill post tomorrow.

Cheers folks.

Got a mozzy net for £25 + postage if anyones interested.

Received payment mate, would you belive ive just spent the last 2 nights in your village. I stayed at Becklands on Holt Rd.
Small world or what.

Brecklands , the b&b ?? No way its 10mins walk from my house ............ you could of nipped round and checked my workshop out !!! Next time pop in for coffee !!

Latest posts