A 72 westy rebuild - The early days

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubdubz said:
this is one of my favourite bespoke build interiors - one q if I may?
how much weight could you put on the hob -we sometimes have quite a big heavy pan of chilli cooking - I suppose a telescopic rod could be deployed and easily stored somewhere?

5994001021_39c62bfe47.jpg

It's never been a problem as the sliders are heavy duty versions not lightweight drawers, so I've had two large pans of pasta and meat sauce on the go at once. I have been really pleased how it's continued to cope with everything I throw at it. But if you were worried, a support piece such as a spiked adjustable tent pole would easily solve the potential problem and I usually carried one for the awning under the rock and roll bed (just in case)

cotswoldiver said:
It's never been a problem as the sliders are heavy duty versions not lightweight drawers, so I've had two large pans of pasta and meat sauce on the go at once. I have been really pleased how it's continued to cope with everything I throw at it. But if you were worried, a support piece such as a spiked adjustable tent pole would easily solve the potential problem and I usually carried one for the awning under the rock and roll bed (just in case)

cheers :mrgreen:

Latest posts