A few EB's for ya.......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikki James

Reaction score
DSC03725.jpg

DSC03724-1.jpg

DSC03723.jpg

DSC02915.jpg

DSC02914.jpg

DSC02664-1.jpg

DSC02661-1.jpg

DSC02254.jpg

DSC02241.jpg

DSC02240.jpg

DSC04307.jpg

C ya..........Rikki ;)

mmmm, i agree, that south coast kustoms van is pretty close to my ideal van...*puts another £1 in the piggy bank*

Absolutely love that Torvette - I was speaking to the owner at Volksfest Wales last year - when he got it all the formica etc had been covered with fablon which he peeled off to reveal top condition original orange! He also told me that he had bought the van for an absolute bargain - £3kish :shock:

I think its my favorite original unrestored UK van (even better than the Jersey Sunlander IMHO!)

Took this pic of the interior at Vanfest last year - gotta love that orange, Mmmmmmm!!! :D

DSC01910.jpg

I like the blue south african deluxe,I think Scot Wilson imported this one? It's spot on for me exterior wise,perfect.

SCK bus is quality but i think it should loose the rope :shock: and Scotts old delux is a thing of beauty, would have bought it but i think Scott would have killed me if id have lowered it ;) :lol:

had the pleasure of sitting in the torvette at dubs at the castle. I agree with previous statement that its probably the best unrestored british bus in the uk

Latest posts