a little inside Dormy DIY titification

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonbus

Reaction score
Personally i love the layout of the Dormy, not so keen on the materials...still grieving the loss of the oak devon furniture i had in my last bus.

so a little bit of titification, for practical purposes, extra storage , to get some wood in there :D

removable work surface/chopping block.... save the original and stop those teastains too!

P1050040.jpg

P1050041.jpg

doubles up as a tray.. might paint it so it triples as a shove penny or a backgammon board( not that i know how to play backgammon ...yet! ;) )

P1050042.jpg

box for bits.. salt,pepper,herbs, matches etc

P1050044.jpg

P1050043.jpg

P1050045.jpg

currently putting in shelves in wardrobe, and converting it to a larder :lol:

course dont mind..im assuming you mean the larder Doris?

just finished putting the shelves in and its spot on depth for cans of stuff ;)
might need to put a better clip on the door though.. mmm or maybe wood strip or curtain wire ..rubs chin

wayne said:
Any updates?

due to ill health (mine not the bus's) there has been a lull in Moonbus loving...but now my partner has been made redundant we are back on the case...albeit in small ways.

revisiting the larder again - anyone know where i can get some inner trim for the wardrobe...or how best i can get the original inner trim to fit again..it seems to have shrunk and it stops the door from closing properly.
do you think i would be able to stretch it if I take it off and soak it in hot water?

next up going to have a go at making a buddy box

I love seeing peoples different layouts, good ideas!

Ive got a blank canvas for mine, and thinking devon front seat/fridge and full length bed so far..

Latest posts