• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A mass of parts offers welcomed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jakey1396 said:
Hi im interested in the sliding door is it a rhd door and any chance of some pictures Cheers

bottom corner that has had a little attention:

img0858bn8.jpg

window lip - pretty much only service rust:
img0859ky7.jpg

also have some mats:

cab floor matt very good condition genuine £30 + postage
img0850mc2.jpg

only real bit of wear by the accelerator pedal:
img0851sk6.jpg

walkthrough matt Excellent condition Genuine £10+Postage:
img0849id0.jpg

wheel arch mats N/S £12 and O/S £10 :
img0847bu8.jpg

slight tear in Drivers side hence the cheaper one:
img0848ov2.jpg

gearstick with no wear to the ball £10+ postage:

img0844xb4.jpg

img0843cg5.jpg

img0845rd3.jpg

Glovebox £12 + postage:
img0852zu7.jpg

Haveacamper said:
froggy said:
Any chance of pictures of the dash with the aftermarket rev counter, please (still awaiting for info and prices on a 944 rev counter but depending on your price i could change my mind :wink: )

img0837rc6.jpg

img0834bi0.jpg

img0842qz6.jpg
Find out the postage and i'll take it off your hands :wink:

Im looking for a chrome finish engine lid knob/button the one without a lock

Hi!

Did you get any pics of the VDO stuff? I def want the battery tray - was waiting to pay pal you once i had seen pics of the guages, but will paypal for the battery now, and see whats what when you get the pics if that's ok?

P.S Do you have the battery clamp for the tray?

Alistair

No chrome engine lid sorry

i'm not selling any dormobile stuff because i'm putting the roff back in

aogrady said:
Hi!

Did you get any pics of the VDO stuff? I def want the battery tray - was waiting to pay pal you once i had seen pics of the guages, but will paypal for the battery now, and see whats what when you get the pics if that's ok?

P.S Do you have the battery clamp for the tray?

Alistair

sorry alistair, i am home again tomorro and i will send get the battery tray sorted - dont have the clamp. and i will take some pictures of VDO gauge. if it helps i have the oil pressure and oil temperature. the oil pressure is in BAR not PSI and the range is 0-10BAR. so quite a large scale. the sender for the pressure one may not fit may not fit either i wil have to check. but i think i will be looking for £80 - based on VDO senders from: http://www.justkampers.com/shop/type_2_split/catalogsearch/result/?q=VDO&q_store=type_2_split" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

over £120 from here and these are new, so £40 cheaper.

NaFe

froggy said:
Haveacamper said:
froggy said:
Any chance of pictures of the dash with the aftermarket rev counter, please (still awaiting for info and prices on a 944 rev counter but depending on your price i could change my mind :wink: )

img0837rc6.jpg

img0834bi0.jpg

img0842qz6.jpg
Find out the postage and i'll take it off your hands :wink:
Any news on postal costs?

Haveacamper said:
mountain of parts coming up for sale in the coming weeks. now i have some clear direction on the camper front i can sell alot of the stuff i have got. i have tried to put prices where i think i know the value, but some parts will remain without a price. i will try to look on other sites for similar products and price accordingly. if you feel that i have over priced or you see similar product elsewhere for cheaper contact me and i will most probably undercut the other person as i need to get rid of this stuff. having said that i will try my utmost not to tread on anyones toes who is a member on here :)

i am going down the barn this evening to take lots of pictures so i will upload when i get chance - most probably tuesday evening. or i can email pictures of the interested articles if people so wish

Type 4 2L CJ code engine complete but in parts - includes
crank
rods
complete tinware
heads
oil cooler
alternator
engine fan
engine case
exchanger fins SOLD TO DAVE105

dash speedo with aftermarket rev counterSOLD
rear valance schofields new- £10
springplates 2pair- SOLD TO SMUDGE
stock old wheels x5 will check the tread - £15 a wheel.
tailgate pretty goot condition with glass and good condition rubber - £50
Engine lid - SOLD
sliding door repair to lower section - pretty good standard repair Sold to jakey1396
Beam - adjustable powdercoated red with leaves - £250
trailing arms top and bottom (reconditioned by coolair vw) available shortly without lead time - £130
drop arm repair kit as per vwheritage - £15
tie rod fixed - £16
tie rod adjustable - £20
old rear corner cuts once my donar ones are grafted in - available in about 1month
rear corner sections from donar that is going to be used
Dellortos 40's matching pair - reconditioned my alpha1750 (ebay) 0miles since purchased - SOLD
Type 4 Manifold Kits CB performance tall manifolds- new unused - £175
944 front hubs, backing plates and front discs for porsche front disc conversion - £80 (just want my money back on these ones
68-70 Spindles - £50
Steering damper new - £12
partion plates x2 - schofields panels for bottom section of seat bulkhead below bulge - £14 each side
battery tray - schofields panel
New VDO sensors and gauges need to check what i have - £80 (£120 from JK)
Dormobile front seats and Cooker want to sell complete rather than split cooker - not upholstered - £60
rear trailing arms - a arms to connect to rear torsion tub - £15 each side
rear cast drums for 72 - 5x112PCD
front discs used but good - £10 each
Glovebox lid - sold to jakey1396
Wheel arch mats - SOLD TO GADGETBOY
walkthrough mat - SOLD TO GADGETBOY

here is a start. i should be able to get most parts to Bristol for people purchasing parts. i am also going to Volksworld in March. i may be able to drop parts off in week to M4 J15 too but unsure.

photos to follow
possibly master cylinders too

Thanks for the sliding door and glovebox lid (i think ive got a bargain with both) it was good to meet you and picked up with no probs. Top bloke cheers Jakey

Latest posts