after a frantic morning!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
after a frantic morning on the phone i finally got tickets for Pearl jam at wembly, then an hour later my girlfriend rings to tell me she managed to get even better seats, beside the stage! how chuffed am i!!! :lol:

anyone else going?

Cool, cool. You seen them before?

We're contemplating it! I saw them at Leeds last year and they are my favourire band pretty much ever. Eddie is a fucking legend as well as probably having 2 of the best guitarists ever! That's before we even start on the drummer and I love Soundgarden also. There like a supergroup to me :shock:

We'll get our tickets off e bay but if the Leeds rumours are true then doubtful. I managed to get my 4 tickets for Leeds after the festival last year! I need to see rage against the machine and the smashing pumpkins again!!

yeah seen them before, they rock!
pearl jam changed my life, then it was the whole seattle scene.
seen soundgarden a few times, R.A.T.M 4 times i think along with some of the other great ( and sadly defunct) bands like smashing pumpkins etc.

its a shame eddie wont do some of his early stuff anymore, man i sell my soul to hear "alive" sung live one more time! sends a shiver up my spine.
did you ever get into the earlier stuff like mother love bone and temple of the dog?
i could go on for hours!

if you cant get tickets let me know as ive now got some spare, might have to ebay them after seeing the prices they are up to!
ill hook you up first tho scampi...

I've seen them last year at Gelredome stadium (Wolfmother was support act). 8) Awesome show! 8) This year they're coming to Nijmegen with Incubus as support act, but they will also play at the Werchter festival in Belgium, where I go every year! 8) Only shame is that the Werchter festival is in the same weekend as the European Bug in.. :(

also did you hear that rage against the machine sre reforming for some gigs?

i swear to god as i write this pearl jam "jeremy" has just come on Xfm!
thats freaky!!!

Cheers dude! That be sweet with the tickets! Much thanks.

Yeah man, I love Temple of the dog! That is a good album! Cornell has got an amzing voice and I think audioslave are also a cracking band!

The set they did at Leeds last year was possibly the best thing I have ever seen entertainment wise. The set list was amazing and pushing towards two and a half hours!!!!

Alive was a pretty special moment and they did lot's of there old stuff which is always good with loads of there latest album. There latest album IMO is among some of the best stuff they've done but they are all brilliant in different ways. They managed to stick classics in such as State Of Love And Trust and Keep on Rockin' in the freworld. Even heard Green disease which suprised me!

FUCK, I could talk about these all day!

Airtime said:
I've seen them last year at Gelredome stadium (Wolfmother was support act). 8) Awesome show! 8) This year they're coming to Nijmegen with Incubus as support act, but they will also play at the Werchter festival in Belgium, where I go every year! 8) Only shame is that the Werchter festival is in the same weekend as the European Bug in.. :(

I'm taking the missus to see them in April! Incubus.

Love there early stuff!

no freakin' way...Pearl Jam fans!!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt get hold of any tickets today, GUTTED!

will probably have to pay thu the nose on Ebay later

we payed around £300 a ticket to see em at London astoria, just befor they released the album last year.

if anyone could get hold of any let me know....even just 1....sod my friends, ill go alone :D

slammedkustom said:
its a shame eddie wont do some of his early stuff anymore, man i sell my soul to hear "alive" sung live one more time! sends a shiver up my spine.

Here's the set list of the show in Gelredome, they played Alive! :twisted: 8)

And @ Scampi: I've seen Incubus I think 4 times now, I love them! Best song: A certain shade of green. 8)

Airtime said:
slammedkustom said:
And @ Scampi: I've seen Incubus I think 4 times now, I love them! Best song: A certain shade of green. 8)

Ooooohhh! tricky one.

Science is my favourite album and I do like a cetain shade of green. Vitamin and the warmth is a great track! 8)

rob-stone said:
no freakin' way...Pearl Jam fans!!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt get hold of any tickets today, GUTTED!

will probably have to pay thu the nose on Ebay later

we payed around £300 a ticket to see em at London astoria, just befor they released the album last year.

if anyone could get hold of any let me know....even just 1....sod my friends, ill go alone :D

before you go on ebay give me a shout, the missus bought tickets for us and two friends, our friends bought tickets for themselves and us so we have four tickets spare, i hate people who ebay them but if i dont sell these to people i know id ebay them to get my cash back
maybe we can sort something out.
i cant belive the price they are going for on ebay, and these people are meant to be fans?

Actually, I'm listening to the Gelredome concert at this moment! 8) You can download all concerts through the tenclub link (just browse though the setlist index). Shivers....

before you go on ebay give me a shout, the missus bought tickets for us and two friends, our friends bought tickets for themselves and us so we have four tickets spare, i hate people who ebay them but if i dont sell these to people i know id ebay them to get my cash back
maybe we can sort something out.
i cant belive the price they are going for on ebay, and these people are meant to be fans?

will keep that offer in mind
We had a network of about 10 people tryin to get tickets this morning, I'm stuck at work and havn't heard much news.
i will try and sort something out.

'Ten' was the first album I ever bought, I was only 11 at the time! All those other fools were busy listening to Vanilla Ice and New Kids on The Block, but I had my head screwed on right! :lol:

Think favourite songs for me would be either Jeremy or Daughter. I had a friend who was a singer and used to do an acoustic version of both. Was absolutley amazing.

jeremy is awesome but kinda got too much airtime if you know what i mean? alive is awesome, black is awesome, aww hell there werent a bad track on "Ten"
second album was a bit wishy washy but still had classics like daughter and "elderly woman behind the counter..."
vitology more punk but you had betterman, nothingman, rats...
ive still got the long hair and the flannel shirts, still got my original pearl jam t shirts looking a little worse for wear...
lets start a grunge revival!!! :shock: :lol:

iv been waiting for a grunge revival for years. I was too young to catch the first wave and im stuck in a world of posh kids trying to be rock stars....Kooks anyone?

slammedkustom said:
jeremy is awesome but kinda got too much airtime if you know what i mean? alive is awesome, black is awesome, aww hell there werent a bad track on "Ten"
second album was a bit wishy washy but still had classics like daughter and "elderly woman behind the counter..."
vitology more punk but you had betterman, nothingman, rats...
ive still got the long hair and the flannel shirts, still got my original pearl jam t shirts looking a little worse for wear...
lets start a grunge revival!!! :shock: :lol:

Jeremy did get too much airtime at the time, but hardly ever gets played now. It seems if Kerrang/MTV2/VH2 etc play a Pearl Jam track now they tend to go for Alive (though that's not a bad thing).

Similarly if you ever see a Soundgarden vid on telly 99% of the time it's Black Hole Sun. I wanna bit of Spoonman :lol:

So then if we're starting a grunge revival what bands are we bringing back?!

Flippin heck! i know you guys had great taste in transport, but blimey i'm really impressed now!. I can hear pearl jam going round in my head right now, thanks guys! :D

Blimey and I thought it was just me ! Had 'Spoonman' playing just the other day ... have to hold an EarlyBay 'Grunge Revival' festival !

Did someone say a grunge revival? Count me in!!! 8)

There somemany good fucking bands in that era. Not to say that aren't the odd one now as there are. But most of the shit nowadays is total bull shit!!!

Latest posts