Airmighty Magazine

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt84

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at buying this magazine from KK for some weeks now, but just can't justify the price!!

Yes, I know it looks a great quality mag, the ad even says ' thick, high quality paper with a glossy finish'
but whats the content and just how good is it? Any readers?

And yes, I am tight! ;)

Having read only the first magazine, found it to be a quality mag but about the whole scene and not just busses but you knew that huh.
Nice overall feel but a lot of pages are wasted on the tri-language articles.
Read it once or twice and it's ok but indeed price is high.
Mag must still evolve tho so I would buy one now and see how it is now and what it will grow into, might become a gem!

Ive got them all so far.
TBH Id rather not buy one of the monthly UK mags and have this quarterly instead. The photography is stunning and that alone draws me in to study articles on cars that I might otherwise skip. The atmosphere that is caught by the shots of some of the trips/event, also, is fabulous.
It is a lovely quality magazine that some might say isnt required, and yes its content is bolstered by the tri-language, but remember the editor is self publishing this on a very small scale in real terms so production and distribution costs will be high for him.

Anyway, it gets a mega thumbs up from me. 8)

ive enjoyed both them so far. i echo what clem has said about the quality of the photography and id buy it for that reason alone

If you get them from VW Heritage they are only £12.50 per issue. Order 2 and you get free postage as it hits the £25 level.

Cheers

Steve

You can also try VolksWorld's "online" magazine.

http://content.yudu.com/A1oszy/VWUSA16/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It comes to your email inbox on the first of every month...and it's free.
(it's also "all models" and not specifically Bay focused)

- Doug

Love the quality of the photos and the stories. I don't mind tri-language.
I only bought number 2... but thinking of subcribing!

(And Niels "Airmighty" is dutch, Got to support your compatriot! :mrgreen: )

Niels is an awesome Bloke I have had a subscription with him direct and will continue to do so!

Airmighty portfolio 2010 has any got it if so is it any good?

wayne said:
Airmighty portfolio 2010 has any got it if so is it any good?

Yes, I have one. Almost no writing, just pictures - but exceptional quality stuff. I 'think' its pretty much sold out now though ...

Issue 4 proper is just out now too! :mrgreen: Its great ... Vanfest and Brighton Breeze featured.

I have them all and would recommend them to anyone, I managed to sneak into both the Brighton Breeze and the Das Drag Day pics with my bus too :mrgreen:

alex4057 said:
I have them all and would recommend them to anyone, I managed to sneak into both the Brighton Breeze and the Das Drag Day pics with my bus too :mrgreen:

Great shot of yours and Marks vans at Drag Day 8)

Latest posts