Alive and V-dubbin 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave

Reaction score
Due to the success of the ALIVE AND V-DUBBIN over the last 3 years, the orgainising committee are plrased to announce a new venue for 2012, JIMMYS FARM.
8th to 10th JUNE 2012.
Same great show, same friendly athmosphere, fantastic music, great selection of traders, MORE SPACE and FANTASTIC location!!!
Hope to see you there!!

How come the move from Stonham Barns? Ive got a load of flyers in my shop for the 2012 show that say Stonham Barns on them,
better get those changed.

Hi mate
As the post says we are moving as we feel we have out grown the old site .The show will be as great as ever just more space for more fun
As for the flyers bin them and when i get the new ones which should be about a week or so i will get some over to you
Hope you are well catch up soon
Chris

I like this event lots, first year had just a day there, done the weekend since. Cracking venue and kind of liked the fact that it wasn't too big though last year did seem to have a larger turnout.
Do hope it retains the same atmosphere, bigger isn't always better ;) .
Any info on the new site fella, location, facilities etc?

The show will retain the same chilled out feel, the problem we had was squeezing people in, so the plan is to enable us to be spread out a bit more, not necessarly to fit more people in.
The location is just off the A14 at Ipswich, near orwell bridge. and A12 /A14 junction.
Jimmys Farm has farm shop on site, nature trails, resturant, garden, garden shop and more.

http://www.jimmysfarm.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ah, 'the' Jimmys Farm!
Am sure this will make a great venue, though after visiting the website think I will be cooking my own breakfast :shock:
Thanks for the info, this continues to be on my 'must do' list :D

Pete B said:
Ah, 'the' Jimmys Farm!
Am sure this will make a great venue, though after visiting the website think I will be cooking my own breakfast :shock:
Thanks for the info, this continues to be on my 'must do' list :D
what cook breakfast :lol:

save us a butty we goin there too :D

john the horse

So who else is going to this then, looking at making the trip over from the midlands, I was going to trade but just looked to find all the trade stands have gone.

Is there going to be 'Earlybay' camping as in previous years, if so who is organising it??

what day is the actual show?? sat or sun or both? have a wedding to go to on the sat.. :roll: so if the shows the sunday could pop along as its not too far.

the show is open from friday morning and closes at the end of the day on sunday.......masses to do all weekend....show n shine on sunday , entertainment friday and sat evening, kiddies activities all free including bouncy castles etc...bars and food galore.....and there is an earlybay lineup camping area for all the usual suspects and anyone else for that matter

we`ll be there , grazy, jth, mattmaz, warwick, etc etc.......the more the merrier and the venue is gonna be awesome, you`ll never run out of sausages thats for sure :lol:

Can't wait for this show....great location & fantastic, chilled out feel to the weekend.

Alive & V-Dubbin are holding a VIP 'Magical Camping' area for the weekend too!!

We have a number of our luxury 5 metre Bell Tents available to hire for the weekend, sleeping upto 6 people they are great value for groups of friends or families needing a bit of extra space.

Our Bell Tents can come with all of the bed's and bedding required for the number of people staying, coir matting & rugs on the floor, lighting, tea/coffee making facilities and seating. It will be made extra special with a few other additions upon your arrival.

We also supply 2 x free weekend tickets with each Bell Tent!

We have a special offer for all of you Earlybay Owners & friends -

£300.00 for the weekend!

This equates to £50 per person based on 6 sharing...and of course 2 people wouldn't need to buy tickets...saving £50!!

We can offer just a tent with beds and bedding but without the cooking equipment for only £200 for the weekend - again, including 2 free weekend tickets!

If you want to speak to me in more detail, please call on 01362 637483 or email stay @ magicalcamping.co.uk (without the spaces though)

Any bookings can be made via http://www.magicalcamping.co.uk/camping-area/luxury-festival-accommodation Enter the Earlybay discount code EBAND

Here's some pictures of what's offered -

81a97fb5.jpg

tentinteriorbw1of1.jpg

tentinside1of1.jpg

Yup looking forward to this ALWAYS a good crack

Is there any EB camping this year Dave ?? ;)

According to your bro there is Graeme :lol: :lol: , a few posts above

Early bay camping is available as always, should be space on booking form for club camping, but if we start a list on this thread as well then i can pass numbers on.

1 Grazy
2 Ooro
3 61stu
4 karleshp
5 Krusty
6 Pete B

Thats the starters !! ;)

Latest posts