Alive and VDubbin , EARLY BAY CAMPING

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Dag ill chat with you at this one didnt get to chat at Big Bang :D

Looking forward to the show..........not long now :D

Is there any EB camping happening here??.......It would be good to meet up with a few more Earlybayers :mrgreen:

OK people i have spoken to organisers about a line up and he suggested the best way to do it is by camping together in a position near to show and shine area , There is however a limited number of spaces available so first come first serve . If you are ordering tickets online please put EARLYBAY CAMPING on booking form , I will try to get all those interested in .

Add your name and vehicle reg below and this will enable us to point you in right direction when you arrive ( especially if you already got tickets etc ) Thanks alot , any questions PM me

Or on the day you can bell me as i will be there most of weekend , 077 48 982 982 Graeme :D

Does Slammedresto have banners would be great to have them there please Cheers

1 Grazy YDX197G , Panel Van
2 Ooro KBJ63J , MicroBus
3 EgoTrippin MFL254H Kombi

dagboyblue said:
slammedresto said:
dagboyblue said:
still up for it dude- 4 early bays with us :D

when are you cruisin up?

if my gearbox is done i could meet up on the way

not sure yet mate probably around 6ish on friday -when you thinking??

any chance you could collect the banners off me friday, if my box isnt in by then

2 Ooro KBJ63J , MicroBus
4 Matt Maz x 2 MUX653F Delux Dry Cleaning Van

See you there :D

2 Ooro KBJ63J , MicroBus
5 Westy Richardson, EPV 64H, Westfalia camper

Gonna be good! :party0009:

2 Ooro KBJ63J , MicroBus
6 Warwick71 MRA 160J, Danbury camper

Sorry to be slow on this one Grazy, really looking foward to this weekend it's gonna be a crack, lets hope this weather lasts 8)

2 Ooro KBJ63J , MicroBus
6 Warwick71 MRA 160J, Danbury camper
7 Wibbler OHV555K

:) :) :)

will be there in the bus but won't be putting that in the line up - the other half never gets sorted in time to get on the move early enough :(

hopefully be able to put the single cab in - got build up a twin port (currently in the garden ) as the single port seems to of blown number 4 again!!!

so i'll take a space if any left

I'll probably be there as its just down the road can only make saturday evening ...

Ratty White Westy lowered on NSU RO80 wheels if you see it about ....

Justin ...

I'll be there Grazy you big girl! Will be there Sat and Sun, time to catch up on those beers I think! 8)

Think I might drop the front a tad more too! :lol:

Hey Grazy sorry I hadn't found this thread earlyer LOL I will be there is there still room on the camping front??

Latest posts