Alive 'N' VDubbin Jimmy's Farm Ipswich 7th, 8th, 9th June'13

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...........
To all the peeps that are going this weekend come and say hi if we don't see you first! I'm sure u will see me and the wife as we are the ONLY one camping in the earlybay club camping!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
We will have a brown and cream awning on the bus. Michael and Sharon. :D

haha Nice one Marvel 8) .... will you also be donning a pipe and magnifing glass!?! ;)

I shall be donning my daughters umbrella haha :lol: :lol:

Well the theme is Rhubarb and Custard and its Onesie night on Saturday! I don't have a onesie but I do have a flannelette nightie.........don't ask! :msn4:

haha hmmmm ok..... yeah no chance of me wearing a onesie, cant stand the things. A few of my mates are, even my mate whos nearly 7ft found one to fit!

I'm aiming to come on the Saturday, it'll be my first ever Dub show whilst actually owning a Dub 8) ( I went to battlesbridge in 2005 as a walk in) not sure if I'm gonna camp the nite as never slept in the van as I only had it 3 weeks so not got all the gear sorted. Look forward to bumping into a few of you ;)

Cheers!
Simon

Crammy69 said:
I'm aiming to come on the Saturday, it'll be my first ever Dub show whilst actually owning a Dub 8) ( I went to battlesbridge in 2005 as a walk in) not sure if I'm gonna camp the nite as never slept in the van as I only had it 3 weeks so not got all the gear sorted. Look forward to bumping into a few of you ;)

Cheers!
Simon

Crammy69... you know it makes sense to camp!
The only thing you need is Beer, BBQ, Eye mask if you got no curtains...... sorted!!!!!

Nothing worse than going to a show for the day and everyone's having a beer and a great time but you have to go home at 5 and everyone carry's on partying!

Scutch said:
Nothing worse than going to a show for the day and everyone's having a beer and a great time but you have to go home at 5 and everyone carry's on partying!

Second that :alc: :alc:

Cheers guys, I've bought a disposable BBQ ( are they allowed?) and happily the van came with curtains and those thermal window things so why not! Must remember ear plugs as I snore like a camel. :oops:

s&mbay said:
Have got EB club camping tickets, anyone else? :D
no did not get any am going though might be able to blag our way in to the eb camp ;) if not i guess we will have to stay
in general camp :(

Leaving off from Bristol at 16:00 straight from work, so see you there eventually.....

Bringing 20 litres of the finest weston cider so please come over and have a drink with me.

Cheers,

Mike.

AIR_CHILLED said:
Leaving off from Bristol at 16:00 straight from work, so see you there eventually.....

Bringing 20 litres of the finest weston cider so please come over and have a drink with me.

Cheers,

Mike.
will do ;)

Well what can I say.... We're the only early bay in the village (early bay club camping!) We're wandering around trying to recognize campers and faces to say hi. If you can let us know where you're pitched and we'll come and say hello!! Happy camping and keep warm! Sharon.x

Damn! Should have looked on here yesterday!! Great weekend chatting to folks about crap was excellent, and the last band on Saturday were absolutely outstanding!

Latest posts