alive & v-dubbin 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave

Reaction score
ALIVE & V-DUBBIN 2011
10, 11, 12 JUNE, TO BE HELD AT STONHAM BARNS, SUFFOLK, IP14 6AT.
SEE WEBSITE FOR FULL DETAILS!!
http://WWW.ALIVEANDVDUBBIN.CO.UK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looking forward to it Dave.
Hopefully I won't be in a beige Renault this year! :lol:

My dogs chewed last years tickets into a million pieces (replaced without any probs) and I had to used my Merc. Vito camper (no VW at the time)..... this year will be in my 1970 Riviera :D :D ..... my favourite show :D :D

I'm hoping too be there in my bus, missed it last year :x Gutted! :(

We'll be there too - without kids this year so hopefully without the mega-awning (and teh chance of a few more beers).

Nick

Has to be done, top event in a beautiful place. Hope we have the same people on the PA as last year. Been along time since the request for 'Mike Hunt' to make himself known has worked so well, and the commentary on the footy match nearly made me pee my pants!!!!
Lovely place, lovely people, can't wait. :D

Same guys on PA again this year, the committee are working hard on orgainising events and things to do, trying to improve on things without affecting the athmosphere.
Look forward to seeing you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for this!!! Will be my first time in a aircooled vw rather than a watercooled!

would tickets have been sent out yet, ive booked them but i thought they arrived, mini meltdown as i cant find them if they have :? :roll: :x :(

Latest posts