• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Allsorts for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pru

Reaction score
DSCF0013-2.jpg

DSCF0015-1.jpg

Late bay bumper - £15
Spare wheel cover (a couple from cracks at the bottom) - £10
Bosch dynamo 14v 30A - for beetle or splitty?? never used - £35
Regulator - new (no box) 0 192 062 006? - £4.00
First aid kit complete - £5.00
Grill and cover for early bay - £15.00
Spare wheel bracket - £5.00
Early bay badge metal - £15
Shelf for dormobile complete with fixings - £15
early bay overriders £45.00
Water carrier - £2.00
4 plates and 3 cups and saucers - £3.00
Retro bird cage - take your budgie to shows - £20.00

Stirlingmoz said:
Hi..Interested in the spare wheel cover.

Would you be willing to post ?

Stirlingmoz

I could probably sort something out, but it would need a big box and plenty of packing to ensure it arrived safely.

I am not sure how much the postage would be for that, but if you are still interested I can find out for you.

THE LAST PANZER said:
I'll have the over riders please :p

OK

Will you collect at Vanfest,? If so could you PM your number so we can arrange too meet up

Hi,

How much for the VW badge. Is it metal or plastic??

Cheers,

The Blade.

You're probably right.

The £10 you are asking is very fair but by the posty will probably want more than that to ship safely.

Thanks anyway.

Stirlingmoz

Hi mate,
how would you describe the condition of the grille, any pitting to the metal - any chance of PM of close up pics please ?
Kind Regards - Rob

theblade - the badge is metal and £15, but is provisionally sold. You have 2nd dibs if you want it.

Stirlingmoz - No worries, see if you can persuade a mate to collect it for you :mrgreen:

Doris - There doesn't appear to be much pitting on the face, but the back is not so smooth.
It seems generally pretty solid.

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

Hi there,

Whereabout in Cambs are you as I am moving to Cambridge in 6 weeks or so and would be happy to take the spare wheel cover off your hands if you weren't too far away and were willing to hold on to it until then. If it was a goer then I'd happily paypal you the dosh straight away :mrgreen:

many thanks,

Olly

Olly the Ozbus said:
Hi there,

Whereabout in Cambs are you as I am moving to Cambridge in 6 weeks or so and would be happy to take the spare wheel cover off your hands if you weren't too far away and were willing to hold on to it until then. If it was a goer then I'd happily paypal you the dosh straight away :mrgreen:

many thanks,

Olly

We are near St Ives.

I can hold on to it for you, it's been in the shed for years anyway, a few more weeks won't matter :mrgreen:

Pm me when you you get settled.

David

St. Ives is great for me as I'll practically be popping straight through on quite a few occasions I imagine when the big move starts :mrgreen: I can paypal you in advance if you like, just pm me your details and I'll wing it over to you!

Cheers,

Olly

hogseye said:
is the front grill still for sale if so i will have it, can meet at vanfest if thats any good cheers nick

Sorry it looks like Doris wants it.

Olly the Ozbus said:
St. Ives is great for me as I'll practically be popping straight through on quite a few occasions I imagine when the big move starts :mrgreen: I can paypal you in advance if you like, just pm me your details and I'll wing it over to you!

Cheers,

Olly

We are about 3 miles from St Ives, but I thought you would know where St Ives was.

I don't need payment in advance, come and have a look at it first, to make sure you want it.

Just get in touch when you are ready.

David.

That's fantastic thanks, I'll get in touch before I next come down and look forward to seeing you before too long :mrgreen:

Latest posts