• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Amcor HD320H dehumidifier and heater

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passion 4

Reaction score
The front of the white caseing has yellowed from sunlight, but otherwise in good condition.

amcor_HD320H_02_zps4450e923.jpg

If you have excessive moisture or problems with damp and require a Heavy Duty Dehumidifier without breaking the bank then the Amcor HD320H is the one for you.

A 7 litre tank, 22 Litre per day extraction rate, 2 speed fan, and large wheels make this a practical solution, whilst a washable Dual Filter system removes odours and dust and no extra filters need to be purchased.

amcor_HD320H_03_zpsb8ab72df.jpg

amcor_HD320H_01_zpsb5e0cf32.jpg

• Extraction rate up to 22 litres in 24 hours at 32 degrees C, 90% Relative Humidity for faster drying
• Portable and manoeuvable for quick and fast drying where its needed
• Ideal for basements & unheated properties
• Aids the drying of laundry.
• Suitable for 4-5 bedroomed home up to 220 square metres.
• Large 7 litre water tank with warning light and auto cut-off
• Easy to use controls with variable humidistat and quiet 2-speed turbo fan controls
• Intelligent de-frost system and continuous drainage facility
• Wide operating temperature range 5 - 35 degrees C.
• Electrical consumption 370 watts for dehumidifier on maximum plus 800 watts with heater on maximum for low cost operation and maximum performance

£60

Hi, will you post this?, im not that far away but im so busy with work at the moment I don't know when I could pick it up

regards.............kev :)

Hi where abouts are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts