anyone doing action ????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Il be parked in Caddy Camping, even though i dont own a Caddy anymore.

im going with a caddy owner,il be in genral camping this year after last years earlybay camping :roll: looking forward to it not got to many shows this year.

What happend last year?
Looking forward to it, better than Bugjam every time 8)

just 2 vans turned up,out of the 11 (think it was 11)that was supose to be coming. :) .still had a good time but had friends in other places i could have pitched up with.every other earlybay camp has been fab with everyone turning up so think it was a one off.mabee down to weather.

strongy said:
just 2 vans turned up,out of the 11 (think it was 11)that was supose to be coming. :) .still had a good time but had friends in other places i could have pitched up with.every other earlybay camp has been fab with everyone turning up so think it was a one off.mabee down to weather.

theres about 10 booked into earlybay camping this year

i hope they all turn up, or im gonna be on my own :lol:

:mrgreen: 1 off i recon.had a quick look for an earlybay camp thread before posting(not a good look)one thing to bare in mind tho if everyone had turned up i recon we would have strugled for space

strongy said:
:mrgreen: 1 off i recon.had a quick look for an earlybay camp thread before posting(not a good look)one thing to bare in mind tho if everyone had turned up i recon we would have strugled for space

camping and lineup thread here

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15673" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts