Anyone doing bigbang??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking pretty good for our first show in the bus

Coming from Birmingham

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kpirj5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will be there Saturday morning and camping over night.

1st go at camping for us. Got myself a cool tent as well !!!

I'm coming from Woodbridge in Suffolk. All systems go ATM to get the interior done!

Small convoy of us heading up from the isle of wight on friday morning if anyone wants to join us

should i try and sort out some club camping??? if i can get a rough idea how many vans are camping i'll give them a call???

il be there.no club camping for me tho. thanks tho. il be with the water cooled loosers :|

only a week away and the weather forcast isent the best.just to top it of ive sold my bus and im going to be in a tent :cry: hopefully the weather will improve and i can buy a new toy while im there :mrgreen: cos that money is burning a hole in my pocket

Yep hopefuly on the Saturday for the day with wifey and kids. May have to hunt some of you out !! Probably at the bar :lol:
Potts

well if you see a black bmw 3 series estate parked with a mk1 polo and a mk1 passat :oops: come and say hello :oops:

I can't wait...its been down to the wire...I'm picking my bus up from the legends at Auto Techniks tomorrow with porsche wheels and brakes.

Latest posts