• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone got a broken / non working bay speedo?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofufi

Reaction score
Hi all,

As above really, I need a broken one as it seems a bit sacrilegious to ruin a perfectly good one.

Anyway, all I need is the speedo needle (bit that moves round the dial)... for a top secret project :wink:
So if anyone out there has a broken one and could remove the needle, that'd be ace :)

Ta 8)

As long as you wouldn't be ruining a working speedo, would you be able to remove the needle for me? 8)
I'm not in any hurry at all, I don't know how long a parcel takes from SA.
Thanks
Jim.

ive got one you could of had, but just seen it's the needle your after, the needle on mine has snaped in half :x sorry baj

Will check tomorrow on the one's i've got left

Steve 07979460118

Steve, would you be able to remove the needle from one then (and post it...)? 8)

Hi,

an old thread but same problem, if anyone has got a needle please post up, bloody annoyed with myself but can't glue the old one.

Thanks
Kev

Thread locked - Old thread in incorrect forum. Please post in Parts Section as appropriate. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts