• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone got a Buzz Lightyear!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hilly_70

Reaction score
Ok , I know its a strange request ... but bare with me ..

My little lad is nagging me for a Buzz Lightyear .. the one that stands about 12inch high and talks etc ..

Fifty bloody quid in the shops! .. I wouldn't mind but I threw one away after my daughters grew up a few years ago ..

Someone must have one kicking about in their loft that they dont want ..

Ill pay a good price .... but not fifty quid! ;)

..or swap for bus bits or assistance!

Cheers

Hilly

Sooooo far away too, i have a limited edition rare chrome one, from when it really took off with Toy Story 1, if you did my rear bearings we could have come to an arrangement. :lol:

Lots on ebay http://toys.shop.ebay.co.uk/Action-Figures-/246/i.html?_nkw=buzz+lightyear&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D

... its a bugger that Tezzah Aint it!

.. you and my little lad could have had a real deal on there! ..

I read your post re yer bearings before and was going to offer too .. till i saw where you were!

Never mind mate .. Ive looked at some of the ebay ones but get pipped to them at the last minute .. usual Ebay sniper stuff!

Thanks anyway mate ..

Hilly

im betting there will be loads about and cheaper after june, when toy story 3 comes out.

my girl had originals too (buzz and woody) then i had to do exactly the same 2 christmas` ago, re buy them for our boy, although i think they were half price sale in disney store then.

worth checking out tesco and argos too, theyt used to have them, although annoyingly the voices are abit different on them nowdays

Hilly
I'll check with the family at the weekend. I know that is something that was kicking about but the Dsi and football swop cards seem to have taken over so I'm sure it won't be missed - if its all still in one piece.

I've been trying to get a playmobile camper for the younger boys to play with, but keep getting pipped at the post at what I thnk is a good price for one that is almost complete
David

my boy has the playmobile camper at his dads, he has the lego one here, that was quiet reasonable price

cotswoldiver said:
Hilly
I'll check with the family at the weekend. I know that is something that was kicking about but the Dsi and football swop cards seem to have taken over so I'm sure it won't be missed - if its all still in one piece.

I've been trying to get a playmobile camper for the younger boys to play with, but keep getting pipped at the post at what I thnk is a good price for one that is almost complete
David

Cheers David ..

My little lads got the camper too .. its his fave toy .. Ar lass got it new from somewhere at a reasonable price ... Ill ask where..

Cheers

Hilly

Hi Hilly
Just spoken to the family and although Buzz has a bit of damage the boys still go to infinity and beyond occasionally and its not a toy they want to pass on at the moment.

Sorry about that, hope your search wins in the end
David

No Prob David ..

Thanks for enquiring anyway mate .. Woody is keeping him busy for the moment!

Cheers

Hilly

Latest posts