Anyone know this this SA bus???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wicked. Thanks Stu. I did ring them in the end and managed to get through but the person i needed to speak to wasnt there! :roll: so left another message and waiting to hear back again. So fingers crossed

scott wilson said:
its defo the same bus.I noticed it in their shop tour and was stoked to see it again.It was basically a rust free shell of a deluxe when i imported it approx two years ago.Jeff who works at 50-67 and is the " man" when it comes to anything vw did all the work on it for his own enjoyment whilst he was repairing his split that he had a head on crash in! Anyhoo he did a proper job and that bus is a stonker...good luck getting hold of it

This is true I know Jeff from his Monkey bike days & all his Monkey builds back then were top quality (he had one of the fastest Takegawa engines in the UK) so I know he don't do things on the cheap.
Why don't you search on here for Geldof & pm him I'm sure he'd be happy to advise you on the work he did.
Andy

Shame, but it wasn't meant to be obviously,............. your bus is out there matey, keep looking

good luck..................................kev :)

Latest posts