Are These Dormobile Bunks.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkypumpkin

Reaction score
I've got a pair of bunks & was hoping to fit them in my Dormobile roof but I can't figure out how they fit & as they have straight edges & the roofline is bowed then perhaps they are not the right ones? I,ve tried putting them in the top but the gas strut seems to get in the way.

Anyone know if these are dormobile & whether they should fit in my Dormobile top. If anyone has any pics or info it would be appreciated.

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

Thanks,

Richard.

Thanks Matt,

They are really useful there seems to be a metal band that they clamp to' I'll have another look at them tomorrow.

Richard.

The "metal band" you mention is the reinforcing Dormobile fitted to the roof opening. Its one piece (welded) and goes right round. The bunks are attached to this.

Looking at your photos you dont appear to have the Dormobile reinforcement, hence you will have to adapt the fittings as best you can. make sure the reinforcement on your roof is up to the job because theres a fair bit of weight when the bunk is occupied.

Latest posts