atlast....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crosser

Reaction score
ive finally finished all my welding on my bus.... only took 3 years... underneath is now all painted and everything renewed where possible... every nut and bolt has been renewed and im well chuffed how its all come out... now to do all the body prepping starting with the engine bay.... tried my new toy which is an electric random orbital sander on my poptop as its got about 5 layers of paint on and it flew through it... best tool ive ever brought.....

Well chuffed for ya laddy - light at the end of that there tunnel :D

thanks .... its a long tunnel but deffo light at the end now.... getting enthusiasm back now.... will update in the gallery as soon as i can get the bus out of the garage to get pics....

Can't wait for the pics - I'm just starting work underneath and a bit scared to be honest :cry: as never done before and not likeing what
I have seen below.

Can't wait to meet everyone off this site at some organised do though - hopefully won't be disappointed and should be a right laugh :lol:

Latest posts