Average Ages of EB owners

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im 36 bus is 41[always liked hangin around with the olds]!!my first ever trip in a vehicle was my uncles 71 singlecab he used to be a landscape gardener! so only seems right to go back to ya roots!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

67panel said:
no monkeybikythingybob 54 going on24 ,worked on bugs and buses when they were new :!: started work 1970 in local garage.

good man! :)
so you too remember VW motoring the 100.000 mile club page and a bloke called Dave farmer? :lol:

The bus is 42 (Oct '67). I am 44 (Aug '65) but currently feel like 94, which is probably how old I will be when I get the bloody bus handbrake to work properly on the rollers for the MOT.

Bus and I both 38 (1971), kinda nice that way!!

I'll be 62 this coming Feb. I bought my first VW in '69 a '63 Bug. Started working on it about 1 week later ;) I bought my first Bay camper in '71 , a '69 Westy :) I started working for the local dealer in Oct, 1972. I now have a '69 Westy once again :D
I still have the '63 Bug 8)
Dose this mean that I'm the oldest one on here & have owned a VW for the longest consecutive time :?: :anim_19:

:character0032:

Hiya USA,

USA Santa said:
.......Dose this mean that I'm the oldest one on here & have owned a VW for the longest consecutive time :?:

Well, you've got me beat on most counts.

However, I owned my first VW in '67. So, at least, I beat you to the original punch!

Young 44 although mountain biking in the mud this morning felt a bit older! My sunlander looks younger than 38 too!

Latest posts