Average Ages of EB owners

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell I'm the oldest out of you lot so far which makes me feel very old, as my kids would say I'm past the half way point to 90 and a bit more but not revealing my true age, all of the buses parked in the unit are a lot younger than me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My bus is 41 this week if i remember rightly and im 41 in about 3 weeks. Buses and kids keep you young, drinking and partying makes you old so im fighting a constant battle :roll:

clyde said:
Graham L said:
all of the buses parked in the unit are a lot younger than me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What even if you add them all together :shock: ;)

Cheers Jon but No, individually but not all added together, cheeky whippersnapper :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive heard youve got some really old stuff in your lock up mate. so was just trying to work out a ball park number.
Just bite the bullet and tell everyone, it will stop all the rumours that are doing the rounds via PM. :lol:

Jon

Well put it this way I haven't reached 50 yet and have a few more years to go before I do ;) ;)

clyde said:
Ive heard youve got some really old stuff in your lock up mate. so was just trying to work out a ball park number.
Just bite the bullet and tell everyone, it will stop all the rumours that are doing the rounds via PM. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Graham L said:
Bloody hell I'm the oldest out of you lot so far which makes me feel very old, as my kids would say I'm past the half way point to 90 and a bit more but not revealing my true age, all of the buses parked in the unit are a lot younger than me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dont worry too much Graham, Im older than all years of Bays and a fair few splits :oops: :lol:

Gotta be someone older than me on here surely :roll:

do i get the prize for the oldest f*rt ,54 :roll: underneath my shiny forehead still 20ish and have 2 austin A40 devons older than me ,both 1951,my full tube roof choped 340cinch drag racer and hot rodded countryman (pissed owners club very rare)on its 3rd rebuild,owned 37 years.

67panel said:
do i get the prize for the oldest f*rt ,54 :roll: underneath my shiny forehead still 20ish and have 2 austin A40 devons older than me ,both 1951,my full tube roof choped 340cinch drag racer and hot rodded countryman (pissed owners club very rare)on its 3rd rebuild,owned 37 years.

Must be an oldies thing but I'de love to see some pics of these :D

wibbler said:
67panel said:

Must be an oldies thing but I'de love to see some pics of these :D

deffo, gets some pics up fella :)

clyde said:
My bus is 41 this week if i remember rightly and im 41 in about 3 weeks. Buses and kids keep you young, drinking and partying makes you old so im fighting a constant battle :roll:

Very true :lol:

clyde Thats wierd because im 40 and feel alot younger. Belive me though its all in the mind.[/quote said:
I hoping I feel that way next year when I'm 40.

Latest posts