• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Awning, headlamps and electronic dizzy for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrispi

Reaction score
Hi folks. Have just sold my bay so have a few bits up for grabs. There will probably more as I sift through my garage.

First up:-

A Reimo Tour action drive away awning. Excellent condition. All intact and in original bag. £80.00
SOLD
Bosch SVDA Electroic distributor (Vac advance). Never been fitted and brand new. Bought from Accuspark in 2013.- £40.00
SOLD
Pair of headlamps from 72 bay with eye brows £30.00

Chrome engine lid lock. (non locking) £10

Collection prefered but I will find out about postage costs.

Cheers

Tim

Hi there,

Do you have any photo's of the awning and is it the Tour Action 4 model, if not which model and how old is it? Does it come with a sleeping pod, any damage, bits missing etc?

Also where are you located.

Thanks

GOM

Hi Gom, yes it is the tour action 4. It comes with the sleeping pod and is excellent condition. No damage.

If you google it there is a pic on images of a blue split with an Eriba puck with exactly the same awning. Silver and blue.

We are based in Stafford.

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

Interested in the dizzy, wouldn't be able to come pick it up though. Could you check postage possibilities please? Thank you!

Adam

Latest posts