Bamboo parcel shelf !!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone who has sent me a PM should receive theirs by Wednesday at the latest. Once received offer to spread the love then everyone is happy :)

Cheers

Nigel

Hi guys, i`m loving the idea of this too and would like to make some :D
Sooo, when some ones done with their template could they please send one my way ;)
Many thanks Paul.

I have just come in on this and realise what I have missed out on.

Any chance of a template off any of you lucky/lovely people? I promise to earn my Blue Peter badge by forwarding it on after use. :D

PM me for address. I am happy to cover postage via Paypal.

Daft question..... Could the template (as it is paper based) be uploaded as an image or word file that can be printed off? Or am I being thick?

lard said:
Daft question..... Could the template (as it is paper based) be uploaded as an image or word file that can be printed off? Or am I being thick?

Don't see why not, snag is splitting pages up so it'd work on an A4 printer...sure Ive got some software that'll do this...then host it somewhere...

Delilahtoo said:

Any chance of a template off any of you lucky/lovely people? I promise to earn my Blue Peter badge by forwarding it on after use. :D

Hey dude as soon as I receive mine ill pm you and send a copy

Cheers
Mark

dubdubz said:
lard said:

Don't see why not, snag is splitting pages up so it'd work on an A4 printer...sure Ive got some software that'll do this...then host it somewhere...
Luckily at work I have an a3 printer so seems ideal

Mark6455 said:
Delilahtoo said:

Hey dude as soon as I receive mine ill pm you and send a copy

Cheers
Mark

Thanks Mark, you are a gent. :D

Hi Folks,
This seems like a great idea to get some personalised shelfs that will go with your own decor.
If anyone is still willing to send one out then i would greatly appreciate the template. Also i would be happy to spread the good will and a template out when finished.

Many Thanks
Hobo :D

Got mine today from rockandrollcamper
Cheers Nigel

Kev pm your details and ill post yours on

Mark

Latest posts