Bamboo parcel shelf !!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read through this and they look great! Definately something I need to do for mine. Totally confused as to who has got what or who can send out a copy or whatever now though.

Can anyone send me a copy? Or point me at the uploaded one if anyone has done that yet? I can print/copy/scan A3 at work.

Thanks all!

Hi there I would love a copy of the template please

Roger Adams
2 Selham Pl
Beatty Avenue
Coldean
Brighton
BN1 9EW

if the solid one is different could I have both if you could if not whatever you can spare...Thanks...Rog

I have a template on the way, and will gladly forward a copy to anybody waiting once I have one in my hands.

Big thanks to rockandrollcamper for sending mine out shame my wife has only just told me its been here since the start of the week lol

I've shared the love delilahtoo and myfirst69 your templates are in the post

;)
Mark

thanks again to Merlydog for my tenplate if anybody wants a copy pm me your add an ile get a few out,

great to see people posting pics there finished shelfs, will get mine up when i get round to making it
what have been used to fix them in place?

I would still like one of these templates if anyone would be kind enough to send one that would be great

Thanks Hobo

found my templates which have been taken from bamboo shelves - the same as the original ones on here - this means next week I aim to get the file online ready for download...

unless some has already done it?

Mark6455 said:
I've shared the love delilahtoo and myfirst69 your templates are in the post ;) Mark

Big thanks Mark. I have forwarded a copy to madman. Enjoy!

Out of curiosity, what are folks making the frame out of?

Latest posts