• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bay wanted pref cali import

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wodan

Reaction score
hi
early bay wanted needs to be nearly there or ready to go.. prefer cali import

WHY?

What's your budget there is a few cracking buses up for sale on this site or if not import one yourself it's pretty easy to do and there are bargins to be had

Pete

Mine is ready! She had a major rebuild this year with loads of rust cut out, new panels put in, resprayed, lovely interior and ready to go.http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41072" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; it goes on ebay tonight.

I know of a texan westy - no rust, new interior up front and a brand new canvas.. and a bargain price to boot!

PM me back if interested fella...

I HAVE A 1970 WESTY TINTOP 1600 TWINPORT CALI IMPORT TAXED M O T 2013 6000 PAUL 07946270202

Got A lovely Fresh cali import 69 pop top westy, Needs nothing just gone right through it(new interior, recent engine with alternator conversion ,New steering,brakes roof canvas etc etc) see my post further down this section for some pics am open to near offers

Latest posts