• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bay wanted under £3250

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beetlepal

Reaction score
looking for a new project under £3250 cash waiting what have you got must be a right hand drive and tax exempt preferably with a camping interior.
:)

If you don't mind travelling to Ireland -

http://eircooled.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1747

It's a '73 though, so not sure about tax-free status...

If you can get over the RHD thing i have a rock solid 72 westfalia pop top camper from california for sale.
it needs some light panel work, the guy that owned it before me and the panel damage must have paid around 7k for it.
£3250 bus located in Newton Abbot Devon
Simon 07971827006

No problem but you get twice the bus if you go lhd route, not some old patchwork quilt money pit!!
I do have a rhd westfalia but needs lower screen repair whigh is the only bad bit on it really, and some other stuff sorting on the body, its a solid south african import but thats £3800

hi m8 wondered if you noticed the deluxe microbus thats just been added today by fbi its a left hooker but take it from me its easier to drive than you think i have one the same and when you compare the bodywork to a rusty old uk bus theres no comparison he is asking 5K for it but may be flexible

So this can be bought for £3800
Imported from South Africa
Very rare interior option
Pics dont do it justice, very solid, needs the lower screen repair and where if has caught a gate post on off side.
RHD Westfalia Conversion
westyrhdfront.jpg

hi
can you send me some more pics of the interior underneath and other side how old is the van and where abouts are you. email is [email protected] if you want to send photos to that. :)

Call Gary at http://www.coolcampers.co.uk 07979726763
The bus is with him in Bournemouth, he can talk you through the bus and any questions you have.
I dont have any underside pics, he will take them for you, but i have never wasted anyones time with saying a bus is solid when its a welded up turd in the 10 years i have been bringing them to these shores!!
Here are a couple more pics. I showed you the worst side first, thats the way i do business.
The interior is the ultra rare So67R. I have never seen another, its quirky but cool.
westyrhdrear.jpg
WestyRHdinterior.jpg

i have a rhd bay tintop, unfortunatly its a '76 so not tax exempt but has camping interior, mot til june, new clutch,exhaust, carb, fuel pump, empi shifter. just had 2 rust free doors fitted also!

NEEDS NO WELDING!!

and is currently in primer
if i get £3500 ill put 6mths tax on also!

van6.jpg

van1.jpg

look how solid underneath is! no fresh underseal hiding anything!
van4.jpg

to finish it needs a coat of paint, a carpet and curtains

if your interested call me on 07779662968
cheers
richie

hi if you are still looking for a camper i might be selling mine its a
1970 rhd bay just wants some welding new doors engine let us no cheers

Hello i have been thinking about selling my RHD 72 BAY there are some pics in the gallery section, i was looking for about £3200

[/img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc214/leebug69/DSCF0143.jpg

Latest posts