• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bay Window Headlining SALE!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theweedugs

Reaction score
Hello, Its Iain at classiccore.com

We are pleased to offer Early Bay members 20% discount on our Full length 9 bow Bay window headlining kits.

20% discount is available until the end of the year 2010.

We normally sell for £158

Order yours now for only £125 inc postage within the UK

Kit includes
1 full length 9 bow headlining ( in perf white, perf black or plain grey)
1/4ltr high temp contact adhesive
material to cover rear pillars

Credit debit cards accepted
Extra material is available at an extra cost for delux models.
If you have any questions or you would like to place an order please call us 07740 414140 cheers iain

hi there, do the metal bows come with this kit, or do you have to buy them separate?

Thanks DAL :D

Hi Baj, The kit does not include the rods im afraid, Re use the origional ones, or2nd hand! cheers iain

Hi, My bus has extra material down to the waist line, could I get this kit with extra material and adhesive? Can you send some samples of the materials, the grey and black?

Will you be doing kits for just the cab area as the rest of my roof is covered in hardboard (its a Dormobile)??

Cheers

Hi paul, email sent!

Hi gninnam, We can do the cab only headlining, £60 give us a ring 07740 414140 cheers iain

We also do t25 Cab liners and t25 crewcab liners Call for details, 07740 414140

We also re-trim sunvisors on an exchange basis. Send us your old stained, ripped or worn out visors and we can recover them.
from £70 per pair

Cheers iain

Bargain!

Dal, how hard was it to do yours? and do you have to take the windscreen out? btw sent you a pm mate :)

Also does anyone know where to get bows, mine are missing?

c&c do the bows £5.95 each dont forget to buy the rubber end stops £0.65 a pair

Hi!
Just to say we are still doing the £125 offer for these headlinings, They are in stock and ready to go! Cheers iain

ps buss69 your samples are on the way , sorry forgot to check my pms!

Latest posts