Beaulieu vw day

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardAlexander

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Westfalia
got sent this by Beaulieu Motor museum in the new forest

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/simply-VW" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i'm all booked cheap entry if your in a VW, would love to know if anyone else is going.

its the first year the're doing it

Hurrah! Only 10 minutes away for me! About time we had a VW event there!
I regularly take my Fords and my Mini to events specific to them, and now the bus can get in on the action too!

I can see that being a success. The Ford and Mini events are very well attended.

Thanks for the heads up. Date is going in the calendar. :D

We are booked in as well - OK it won't be EBi but looking forward to a nice weekend in the New Forest

Doug
It will be good to see your Danbury having followed your posts for a while now, I like a bus with a story

This is the summer my bus finally gets used for what I bought it for (rather than an expensive driveway ornament!) so this one's going in the diary!
Danbury Doug, if there's a space next to you I'll pull up and say "hello"!

Monkey

be nice to do an earlybay line up but to park together we need to arrive together, so meet at a nearby pub and roll in together, we can sort closer to the time

Yes, I'd be up for doing that. I know of a suitable pub car park too.
I had better get on and book that day off, as I believe I am down to work it, at present! :lol:

evenin' all :msn4:

we have tickets to this too, it's will be the little one's first VW show (6 weeks old! :shock: :shock: ),

We are staying local the night before so if there is an EB line up before the show to convoy in, we would love to be part of it! Just as long as no one mind's the screaming child. :D :) :D Saying that he spend his first night camping in the van last night and the fresh air knocked him out completely. Hoping for a repeat next week!

I'd love to finally meet some of you guys, Instead of lurking in the forum background like I normally do! :msn4: :msn4: :msn4:

:lol: :D :)

Hass.

Ok now this is at the weekend i suggest we organise something, we an get in beaulieu from 9:30 i have a friend in tow he is a late bay owner but i wont hold that against him :lol: .
so whos local and knows when we should meet up obviously we dont have to be in bang on 930 but what the preferance

RichardAlexander said:
Ok now this is at the weekend i suggest we organise something, we an get in beaulieu from 9:30 i have a friend in tow he is a late bay owner but i wont hold that against him :lol: .
so whos local and knows when we should meet up obviously we dont have to be in bang on 930 but what the preferance

No real local knowledge, but we are staying somewhere different this time - Rushcroft Farm - but have no definite plans in place for arrival times, so if it happens great, but if not no worries catch up at some point during the day. Still have the cotswoldiver script in the back window - just remember this one the blue late bay not my SA Early bus :msn4:

Not sure yet, whether I'll make it. Couldn't get the time off, and I'm working nights at both ends of the day! :( If I'm not too tired I'll try and make it! :lol:

My suggestion for a meeting place would be by the Royal Oak pub at Hill Top. This is just off the B3054 outside Beaulieu. They usually put no parking cones on the main road verges, but the road leading off (next to the pub) I should think would be clear.
It might of course end up being a free for all though, with one big Dub jam! :lol:
Go for a 9.30 meet up?

Doug

Latest posts