• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beautifully restored RHD 1969 Early Bay for sale £23k

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenjc

Reaction score
Due to a change in circumstances, I am reluctantly selling my lovely Lotus White, Dormobile Campervan.

She is an original UK, RHD vehicle, born in January 1969. She has been fully restored, as far as possible to original spec.

Her loving and painstaking makeover took place from 2009 to 2012, and a detailed account of this can be found in the Early Bay forums by searching for "The Life and Times of Doris the Dormobile!"
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15384
You'll find lots of the technical stuff here too!

She sailed through her MOT in April, with no advisories and is ready to be enjoyed by another happy owner.
She is a beautiful van, and has been used for both weddings and proms. She would be great as part of a small business, though I've always preferred to just enjoy the VW lifestyle! I've had many adventures in her over the past four years - lots of festivals and fun with friends, including Glastonbury :)

I am based in Birmingham, close to the M5, but will probably be driving off in her to Cornwall and Devon for a couple of weeks soon...
Lots of other information available - please ask

If it's too technical, I may need to get back to you :)

Jen x

Hi,
I'm a newbie here looking for my first Early Bay with a preference of it being a dormobile.
Do you have some current pictures and a price in mind?
Thanks
Nik

Hello. Very beautiful. I'll send you a PM - Very interested, price dependent.
Thanks. Richard.

Your photos have gone, its Photobox they now want you to pay them to store all your images, DONT PAY, just drag and drop the photo into this text box or click on the "add image to post" under the text box and Hey-Presto

Please phone me on the number I sent
you in my first Private message. I'm not sure if my subsequent private messages have sent as they are in my outbox but not my sent items folder!?
Thanks, Richard

richlowndes said:
Please phone me on the number I sent
you in my first Private message. I'm not sure if my subsequent private messages have sent as they are in my outbox but not my sent items folder!?
Thanks, Richard
They stay in the outbox until they have been read by the other person :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Latest posts