Berkeley VW Show 30th September 2012 - POSTPONED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went last year and enjoyed it, met Mike for first time.Only 15 mins from home.

Extra special this year as have bus to take :party0006:

Put me down for line up please.

Cheers

Ian

OK chaps, I'll be getting the paperwork this week so will need names and registrations please.
If anybody wants to enter the show and shine can you let me know asap so I can get you an entry form.

sparkywig said:
sparkywig said:
OK chaps, I'll be getting the paperwork this week so will need names and registrations please.
If anybody wants to enter the show and shine can you let me know asap so I can get you an entry form.

Foz said:
Put me down please :)

:roll:

Ok thats...
Steve Forrester
Reg: UDV 158H

Didnt we all just go Show n Shine last year anyway?... for the free entry :lol:
I'll have some of that again....cheers

In fact scrap that Sparky.... I'll get me a ticket/show entry form, like I did last time....
easier that way. And I'll see you all there no doubt. :D

Steve,

Bit early for me to defo say yes but I will be in attendance for a line up & show n shine once I sort the diary out :) .

HAve got mine in the show @STanford so pop over and say hi if your passing class 11,prg 4.

Wont get anywhere as its a bit too low for the purists but gets me in the secret gate,whatever that is :roll:

OK chaps, paperwork is through.
Line-up is all arranged, but they need numbers to give us enough room.
I'll also need names and registration numbers for the free entry passes into the show asap please, pm me with your details and add your name to the list below.
We need to be at Berkeley Castle by 0915 to gain access to the showground, so all you owners in and around Brizzel we'll arrange a meeting place closer to the time.
Ta very much. :)

1. sparky_wig
2. ozziedog
3. nick

1. sparky_wig
2. ozziedog
3. nick
4. terrier man (Brett)
5 CreationBlue
6. Clem
7. Wally

Latest posts