Big Thank you from Datc team

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
Wow, what an amazing weekend at Dubs at the a Castle!!! A massive thank you to all of you who came along and supported the show again this year. The special atmosphere that this show creates is something we are all incredibly proud of and we hope that you all enjoyed yourselves as much as we did. Show dates for next years DATC will be 21st, 22nd, 23rd July 2017 and tickets will be on sale soon, so buy yours in advance to avoid disappointment and to be part of our 10th anniversary celebrations!!!

and again sorry for telling you to turn the music off friday night :lol:

Next Year Hope to get 50 earlybay inside the castle 8) plus lots of surprise :mrgreen:

Dave Anthony & team ;) x

Loved it as did everybody else, we had a bit of a special party going on too for Clare hitting those giddy heights on her birthday. No issues about the music as I was a little too far gone to even know that you`d popped over, but I found out the next day. Every body was an absolute super star and even one or two super heroes to boot. That slightly separated camp site for the Earlies makes a mahoooosive amount of difference, and what a bunch of loonies they are. Thank you to all the loons for coming and helped make a special day for Nick`s Clare. I can remember looking around (through the haze) and thinking what a bunch of lovely people to come over to our little camp fire, so thanks once again. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, So !! Who`s coming to `Dubs At The Beach` then, or just me and Baz maybe :mrgreen:

Cheers to you and the team Dave. Brilliant show. Brilliant setting. Brilliant people. Brilliant cider. ;)

Another awesome weekend (apart from the Bus breaking) cant believe it was our 4th visit!
Looking forward to the 10th Anni show next year

We had a Hulk Smashing Time

Latest posts