• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Wanted list

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted

Reaction score
Right then, big list of stuff i would like, that hopefully someone will have lurking unwanted in their stash of parts, realise I'm clutching at straws with some of it, but hey, if you don't ask you don't get.
Cash waiting, closer to Derby the better, here goes

Cab floor mat (LHD Rubber)
Lotus White fuel filler flap
Single mount aerial (Good used please)
Westy hook up cover flap

Westy rear curtain rail

Tan Doorcards (Uncut please)

68 mirror
Westy interior sliding door handle
Sun visor clips

probably some other stuff that i have forgotten too, thanks in advance and Happy Xmas :D

Have the og filter, westy curtain rail sliding door mech and interior handle. £110 posted.

Regards

Mark Ritson
0844 879 7265
07545 297603
http://Www.Morecambeandwize.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have 2 nice round dash vents. 35 US shipped if you cant find any over there. pm if interested in these

tubdub said:
I have 2 nice round dash vents. 35 US shipped if you cant find any over there. pm if interested in these
thanks for the offer, i'm hoping to get a pair a little nearer to home, i see on The Samba you have a Westy cabinet handle assy, how much would postage to the UK be on that?
regards, Ted

I have a complete westy eletric hook up point yours for £10 plus postage. Only removed as welding up the hole!

Ted said:
tubdub said:
thanks for the offer, i'm hoping to get a pair a little nearer to home, i see on The Samba you have a Westy cabinet handle assy, how much would postage to the UK be on that?
regards, Ted

i will do 40 US shipped for the handle assy and 2 round vents if you cannot find them closer to you or 15 with shipping for just the handle assy.

Latest posts