• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bits i can take to dubs at the hall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hogseye

Reaction score
here is a list of bits i can take to alive and dubbin show this weekend at jimmys farm ipswich. please ask for pics and i will add them cheers nick

1. retro camping gaz 2 ring stove with gas cyl (empty i'm afraid) £25

2. brand new unused gilert 2 ring burner with grill £25

3. rear fog light clamps on so no hole to drill £20

4. butler light that clips to door glass and has a sensor so comes on auto at night £20

5. magnetic butler light £20

6. early T4 front panels (3 pieces) that go around plastic grill, og green been paintd on outside face, few little dents but very useable £15

8. lucas front fog lights very good condition £25 the pair

9. rear suspension bushes for T25 and T4 for the rear arms (2 bushes so enough for 1 arm) just kampers part J10298 £10 the pair

10. nice free standing retro awning has 2 of the front little pole pieces missing that hold a section out about 6" but canvas in great shape £35

11.T4 front light cover things supposidly rare £10

12. cyclone air filter for dusty conditions for split or early bay good condition and rare £25

13. devon poptop skylight brackets £20

14. splitty outriggers (4) £30 the lot

15. splitty front jacking points £25 the pair

16. 2 deck chairs (non matching) pure 70's £15 each

Sorry, not for me atm, "SHE" says I gotta "prioritise" wot 'we' spend,and awnings are not a priority apparantly, GLWTS cheers

Latest posts