Blatant vandalism

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, completly agree.

I may have even decided to keep my bus now after having such a wicked time with the guys that I've met over the past 5 or so years :mrgreen:[/quote]

Now this we like,
Gadget Boy said:
Matt Maz said:
I may have even decided to keep my bus now after having such a wicked time with the guys that I've met over the past 5 or so years :mrgreen:

Matt, I hope so buddy I cant imagine You and Lisa in anything else ;)

This concerns me, knowing you, what are imagining them doing in it. ;)

Loved looking through all the big bang pictures Ollie put on facebook, not seen some of those buses in ages.

How is a drunken man acid dropping of the roof of a bus on a mini scooter not funny, men trying to hurt themselves is always funny

Pete

Clem said:
What about the scooter though? :lol:

It didn't come off too well clem, rear wheel snapped away from the deck :lol: :lol:

petegee56 said:
Yep, completly agree.

I may have even decided to keep my bus now after having such a wicked time with the guys that I've met over the past 5 or so years :mrgreen:

Now this we like,
Gadget Boy said:
Matt Maz said:

Matt, I hope so buddy I cant imagine You and Lisa in anything else ;)

This concerns me, knowing you, what are imagining them doing in it. ;)

Loved looking through all the big bang pictures Ollie put on facebook, not seen some of those buses in ages.

How is a drunken man acid dropping of the roof of a bus on a mini scooter not funny, men hurting themselves drunk is always funny

Pete[/quote]

I've corrected that for you :)

Marriedblonde said:
men hurting themselves drunk is always funny

Pete

I've corrected that for you :)[/quote]

No-one was hurt physically, only mentally in the ensuing rap battle. :lol:

P7180715.jpg

You see, now I just want to go away without the family with you nut jobs. When's the next big one? :beerchug: :alc: :party0003: :rocknroll: :sick0020:

Only met ollie a couple of times and is a top bloke, all I can say is top stunt...... Legend! See ya soon bud

Latest posts