Blatant vandalism

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of a weekend of outrageous things happening, this act was one of the funniest :D

I can't remember if it was pre or post Sambuca shots?

EgoTrippin said:
Out of a weekend of outrageous things happening, this act was one of the funniest :D

I can't remember if it was pre or post Sambuca shots?

From what memory I have from Saturday it was post Sambuca :lol: :lol:

That looks funny as Fook , Fair play to Ollie for '' dropping in '' off the roof of any bus and esp his own , its a long way down off the roof of a bus :lol: :lol: :lol:

TBF Ive watched it three times and laughed my balls off ever time , ESP as you can see Ollie getting ready to go ...

Finally this forum recently, has started to go the way of VZi, Too many people being internet warriors and NOT getting the point , ALOT of the guys in that video are the Early Bay old School and along with Me were doing it long before anyone else , If You knew them all you'd be laughing just as Much as i have been ;)

fair play to them All

Gadget

Gadget Boy said:
Finally this forum recently, has started to go the way of VZi, Too many people being internet warriors and NOT getting the point , ALOT of the guys in that video are the Early Bay old School and along with Me were doing it long before anyone else , If You knew them all you'd be laughing just as Much as i have been ;)

fair play to them All

Gadget

Couldn't agree more, funnily we had exactly the same conversation at the weekend :roll: :roll:

Yeah Graham , Ive the same convo with some other Tamworth based EB guys and there are some quite unsavory characters who have unfortunatly joined this forum and seem to be trying to bring it down .........

And Marvel its only slander , If its Not true.....

This could have gone so wrong it's brilliant....... I'd be happy if I could get my fat ass on to the roof of my bus let alone jump of it on a lollipop stick with wheels.......

Gadget Boy said:

fair play to them All

Gadget

/\/\/\ this

Ollie rules! And his mates were impressed. Great to be back with the old gang :D

As a relatively newby to EB, all I can say if it's ok with the old skool members, mad maz and Graham L, Gadget, Ego, etc ...then it's ok with me...after all it his own bus no one else's. No harm done I would say. His bus , his rules, same for any other peeps on here.

For the record most of the older members have made this forum what is... One of the easiest going, non judgemental forums on the net.

OK I will stick the soap box away now... Rant over :lol:

Paul, I would pay to see you do the running man in a back to front thong :shock:

Graham L said:
Gadget Boy said:

fair play to them All

Gadget

Couldn't agree more, funnily we had exactly the same conversation at the weekend :roll: :roll:

Yep, completly agree.

I may have even decided to keep my bus now after having such a wicked time with the guys that I've met over the past 5 or so years :mrgreen:

Glad I could bring a little bit of sunshine into your lives chaps!

Don't worry, I was super careful not to damage MY bus in this awesome stunt, hence all the shuffling about at the start. And if this contributed to Matt Maz keeping the Laundry Bus then the name calling was worth it ;) .

Finally, yeah I am a cock (you know me too well Ashley Dubscum :lol: ) but I really don't care as I had a brilliant weekend with some awesome mates.

Be happy guys, you only live once. :D

Agree with gadget etc Ollies a top banana and funny as fuck, these buses are meant be enjoyed, ain't they made to get pissed up with your friends with, two years ago we bent our spindle cruising fritton lake with Ollie who knows who bent it who cares we had a laugh !

Common Ash you're struggling to remember, admit it but I think both of those were good events but I think it was stopover in 2010!!

it was yes. I was ..... drunk :lol: G was it bus stop over 2009 when we met, you gave me a gear stick after reading my thread, as i couldn't select reverse and had to push my bus back on the drive and you took pitty on me. Came and found me and gave me a replacement ? good man!

Latest posts