• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Blazecut fire suppression system 100£ promo price

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carl_hendy827

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls

after spending 20k+ on my bus I don't want to see it burnt to the ground for the sake of a hundred quid spent on safety, this is a first line in defence in a fire in the engine bay, enough time to get out and fight the fire yourself or get your family to safety if u are not carrying and other fire fighting appliance.

Check out the link below to the system I have available as a promotional price of £100 (usual price 155£) collected or £108 delivered.

http://blazecut.com/blazecut/the-system-operation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shown here as sold by JOGR in USA for 225$ without import and shipping costs.

http://jogrusa.com/collections/classic-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ion-system

Check out the video for it effectiveness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kswau1mGBE8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you need and more info on this product please get in contact.

I am expecting my next batch of these on the 18th of August so collection from hereford or courier or collection from vw action at the end of the month.

Please add your name below and I will contact and take payment when I have these back in stock.

Many thanks carl.

magoo said:
What happened to the Gene Berg shifter list that you started?

I got sent to Afghanistan, I will run one later in the year around oct. watch for a new thread on here.

Thanks carl

Carl, very interested.. Is there any guarantee on the product. Can you tell me how long it would last before it needs replacing ie does it perish after a few years? Also can it be refilled if the pressure goes down??

Cheers

Jon

Hi Jon,

Guarantee is 2 years for any manifactures malfunctions. The pressure gauge on will tell u if the pressure drop to zero and this mean the product may be faulty and will be replaced with a new one ASAP. They have a three pressure hold like any other system on the market will need refilling after that at your cost. (30£)

This product is first line fire fighting suppression system giving you time to fight the fire or hopefully will put the fire out. Like any fire system on the market none are 100% to put the fire out if a constant supply of fuel is present to ignite. But in the study carried out on the product it is very effective.

Many thanks.

I will be at vw action if you want a chat or to see the product up close.

This is a really good idea - I'll have one (posted please)

cheers
Bob

What happened to the berg shifters you were bringing in in April ? Left a few people hanging there Carl with Zero contact.

rockandrollcamper said:
What happened to the berg shifters you were bringing in in April ? Left a few people hanging there Carl with Zero contact.

I came straight back and got sent to Afghanistan I couldn't do anything about it and I apologise to anyone who was waiting I am running a bulk buy if shifters later this year I will have them in my hands first then offer them out sorry again.

Carl,

carl_hendy827 said:
rockandrollcamper said:

I came straight back and got sent to Afghanistan I couldn't do anything about it and I apologise to anyone who was waiting I am running a bulk buy if shifters later this year I will have them in my hands first then offer them out sorry again.

Carl,

In that case glad your home safe and Thanks for clearing that up Carl. Maybe update the shifter post with an explanation ? I for one would still like to buy one.

Cheers
Nigel

rockandrollcamper said:
carl_hendy827 said:
rockandrollcamper said:

Carl,

In that case glad your home safe and Thanks for clearing that up Carl. Maybe update the shifter post with an explanation ? I for one would still like to buy one.

Cheers
Nigel

Hi Nigel,

Not home till later this month will keep all posted on the bergs but the blazecut seems to be doing well across all forums. Will send them out as soon as I return to the uk to all interested party's.

Cheers cal

Hiya mate,

it's Gus. I'm on leave for the next 2 weeks. if you get back before me & need your bus, the keys are in my locker in the hanger, bus is in the garage.

I'll see you about getting one of these when you get back mate.

stay low & move fast.

Latest posts