Bloody typical

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caesar

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG00341.jpg

IMG00340.jpg

IMG00339.jpg

Old dear moved her car on her drive this morning and her foot slipped on the accelerator.

BANG straight into the front of the bay.

Fecking gutted, paint's only 6 months old :(

I feel for you, had someone scrape down the side of my bus. They didn't leave any details or anything.

Hope you get it sorted ok.

Cheers for all the comments peeps, just drowning my sorrows trying to remember what it was like before!! HEHEHE :lol:

Booked it in today for 2nd week in Jan, so it will be restored to it's former glory before long! :D

Before:

000_0001.jpg

Dude gutted for you :cry: , I looked at your thread earlier and saw you mirror finish on the front panel of your bus , :roll:
Will be back there again soon mate :wink:

One reason i`m glad I got a ratty `n` tatty bus :lol:

Gadget Boy said:
I cant believe you've had an old dear back onto your purple Throbber dude :oops: :oops:

Seriously after 60 they all ought to be shot Just like Logans Run :x

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Remind me not to vote for you at the next election!!!

;)

Justin & Mutley said:
Gadget Boy said:
I cant believe you've had an old dear back onto your purple Throbber dude :oops: :oops:

Seriously after 60 they all ought to be shot Just like Logans Run :x

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Remind me not to vote for you at the next election!!!

;)

Hell yer !!!

:( swap her car for one of those motorized thingies with the big basket on the front and fit some bumping car trim :wink:

logans run theres an idea

I prefer the Soylent green approach....More green and sustainable....good for the environment.... and gets the streets clear of senial old fools that shouldnt be allowed to drive a radio controlled toy let alone a ton of metal on a public highway....

A bit of private estate meat for that marbled cut.

Council estate for the cheap fatty burger golden arches meat.

And dropouts/bums for the old kebabed elephants leg.

Thats a massive shame dude, all will be better soon tho 8)

Araon said:
I prefer the Soylent green approach....

for those without an effing clue what it is heres the plot to the movie :D

The year is 2022. New York City has become overpopulated with 40 million people and pollution has caused the temperature to be risen and all natural resources have been destroyed, leaving 40 million people starving. The Soylent Company has create a new food product, Soylent Green. In the overpopulated and polluted New York City, police detective Thorn is assigned to investigate the brutal murder of an corporate official of the Soylent company, William R. Simonson. Thorn's investigation into Simonson's murder leads him to uncover a conspiracy in the Soylant company and the Soylent Green food product itself, where Thorn uncovers the horrible truth about Soylent Green

oh dear dude, look like we could both do with a shifty 10 to drown our sorrows... my front panels buggered too :cry:

smudge said:
Gutted for you Brudda..Give me a call!!i need a large drink before Chrimbo!

Smudge

Sorry i missed your call tother day dude, been flat out with work recently getting shit ready for christmas.

Also, raising money to get interior re-covered.

Hope all is well, give you a ring sometime soon.

Cac

Latest posts