• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

blue 69 deluxe texas again

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theovalguy

Reaction score
ok shoppers, i have now just bought a blue 69 deluxe and its for sale now so i will try to send pics . I have buyers that i fully expect to snap this bus up in a few hours. But i figured i would give everyone a chance at it tonight for the late night boys and girls.
http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/theovalguy/blue%2069%20deluxe%20sep%202011/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; thats the link topics of it.
now i have had issues before of the picture loading on earlybay so here we go again.. i will prevail.. haha anyways if you want a good bus at a very wholesale price you better hurry because my buyers will be up soon. This might be the fastest or shortest posting ever..
for you that dont know me i am about 360 buses into the game now there are only maybe a few people in the states that have shippped that many or even close..so references are abundant..Kingstown shipping knows my name very well
well happy shopping
john deitchman
aka theovalguy
[i
dadssept081.jpg
mg][/img]
dadssept080.jpg
MG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/theovalguy/blue%2069%20deluxe%20sep%202011/dadssept072.jpg[/IMG][/img]

dadssept044.jpg
[/img]

dadssept015.jpg

dadssept023.jpg

ok the bus is a 69 deluxe and while it is from texas it does have some rust. the front floors have been patched riveted from bottom and yes its a decent repair rear floor has a spot by slider door needs so patchwork but easy fix there ,the worst part of the bus is bottom of nose where door,nose corner and nose come together its all underneath basically but need ssome welding there.the pics show it all .
let me know any questions..
john

oops forgot again the price is 2800.00 usd and its 1175.00 usd right now to ship to uk

3,975.00 USD =2,507.39 GBP thats delivered to your port..there are fees to be paid there but thats up to you.And no i dont know what they are sorry they change daily i think
you only pay me the 2800 then pay cod cash on delivery to kingstown when they call to tell you its there come get it

Shipping to the UK is about 1200-1800gbp with Kingstown at the moment, there is a new rule about if your vehicle is over 30 years old you don't pay import duty and only 5% vat, obviously you have to prove this to customs but makes this a very cheap bus

when did these new rules come in place thanks ??

You need to look in the general section under importing a bus, its been covered to death lately

John, fix them fenders dude :idea: :lol:

Nobody wants a deal ? man I am like 600
Miles away from home hunting bus stuff
For you guys
If you are interested in this bus speak up
Ask question heck tell me anything
I just wanna talk like normal if you know me
John

ok I am back with another truck load of parst and another early westy poptop project cheap! is anyone wanting a 70 westy bus project so now i have two for sale.
john

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts