• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BN4 Wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi yeah didn't mean to be cryptic - Wanted Eberspacher Heater model BN4 Thanks

I've got a BA4 out of a 411 that's been in my garage for about 20 years....

eberspacher002.jpg

eberspacher001.jpg

Hi thanks for the response, but I think the BN4 is 46KW so a bit pokier.....although I think the location of this type is appealing - I'll hang on for a BN4 thanks

ive got one mate, for sale on vzi for £100 missing a few wires and fuel pump but thats it...also comes with a brand new marine fuel tank..

i think i have a complete set up plus another 2 units as spares. fuel lines ducts and exhaust wiring harness dash switch etc £200 collected (from ipswich) or might be able to get it to peppercorn if paid up front can take some pics tuesday if you want

Wow eberspacher city...... I am in Bath so all that kit sounds appealing, but, driving to Ipswich to get it isn't, and sorry I'm not going to Peppercorn this year.......would you consider freight at all....or have you got anything going west..........so to speak???

its all still in a box so could post but would be expensive i would have thought, i am away next week but can find out postage costs the following week if you want. also just had a thought i got a mate going to do some work in plymouth in a couple of weeks would he go any where near you (not having a map handy)

Latest posts