Bought any seals off Notch1500?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had a few rubber seat retaining straps for a Beetle, very good quality, heard good words from others as well

never had seals mate so not much help in that area, but had few bits and bobs and always been good quality and quick service.
hth's

Doris said:

What does 'hth's' mean please?

I personally have a HUGE and I mean HUGE hatred of the whole 'text speak' language. I purposely write all text messages in longhand with correct punctuation (Queens English) because I despise the younger generations 'bastardisation' of the English language'

My boy once mentioned 'lol', he won't do so again in a hurry!!!

And on the subject, why now when asking someone 'how are you?', do they answer 'I'm good'.

The question refers to the persons well being, not their ability at any given task.

And don't even mention the abominable phrase 'good to go'. At the wrong time in the wrong place, murder cannot be discounted....... :lol:

Pete B said:
Doris said:

I personally have a HUGE and I mean HUGE hatred of the whole 'text speak' language. I purposely write all text messages in longhand with correct punctuation (Queens English) because I despise the younger generations 'bastardisation' of the English language'

And on the subject, why now when asking someone 'how are you?', do they answer 'I'm good'.

The question refers to the persons well being, not their ability at any given task.

And don't even mention the abominable phrase 'good to go'. At the wrong time in the wrong place, murder cannot be discounted....... :lol:

So did you have any seals off Notch1500 then Pete.

had a few seals from simon notch1500 they are all very good finish he also supplies a few dealers

clyde said:
Pete B said:
Doris said:

So did you have any seals off Notch1500 then Pete.

Not yet Jon, and I do appologise for going so many miles off topic, but this thing really does wind me up big time. I'll get me coat..... (again :D)

And I'm still no wiser as to what 'hth's' means........

had lots of bits of him, door seals, front bumper seals etc, all good quality and fast delivery.

Im sure there was a post ages ago saying he was a kind of middle man between supplies with a 'sideline' :D

What does 'hth's' mean please? [/quote]

So did you have any seals off Notch1500 then Pete.[/quote]

Not yet Jon, and I do appologise for going so many miles off topic, but this thing really does wind me up big time. I'll get me coat..... (again :D)

And I'm still no wiser as to what 'hth's' means........[/quote]

HTH's = hope that helps
LOL = laugh out loud
LMAORN = laughing my arse off right now
IMHO = in my humble opinion
PITA = pain in the arse
AFAIK = as far as I know

That should about cover it - welcome to the naughties! :)

...and sorry, I got some deluxe pull handles from Notch1500. Great quality, fast delivery...no problems, go for it!

:lol:

Pete you do crack me up at times.... I too have somewhat of a distaste for the current bastardisation of the language but since english is a bastard language then I suppose we ought to be very careful where we go, the americanisation I'm a little more concerned over.....

That said I have been using Z and Q codes for years well before text speak ever became prevalent so shouldnt really be in a position to say anything

:lol:

Oh and hes got a good rep and I keep meaning to contact him for a few seals myself....

Notch1500 aka Simon Kelley. Top bloke and yes he supplies rubber stuff to quite a few of the bigger names out there. Never had any problems with any stuff bought off him.

Pete B said:
Doris said:

:lol: :lol:

I really really hate it when people say "my bad". I just makes no sense

I have not had any seals so can't comment on the quality :lol:

your flogging a dead horse with this one pete.some are in the English Dictionary allready :mrgreen:

and rightley so :lol:

i was thinking of trying these seals thanks for the reviews :mrgreen:

Latest posts