• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

brand new JK awning for sale, still in the bag!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
hi all
got a just kampers awning for sale
this was my dads, he bought it in the spring, went into hospital and sadly never came home. im slowly going thru his estate and sorting stuff out
its brand new in the bag, never been taken out. he paid £250 for it, its been reduced to £199 but ill take £100 no offers.
collection only as it weighs a bit, but if you want to arrange a courior thats cool
im in bexleyheath kent but i work up in tottenham north london if it helps?
cheers people

http://www.justkampers.com/shop/camping/leisure-camping-outdoor-accessories/awnings/spacemaker-driveaway-tunnel-awning-kit-4-berth-with-front-porch.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hi mate sorry to hear about your dad, my dad is in the hospital at the moment having an arterial bypass :? all scary stuff.
i would love to buy the awning as at the moment one of my four kids is kipping in an extra tent as we have the jk frame tent awning at the mo which is a little tight on space. can you please pm me a phone number and we can discuss.

cheers

thanks guys, its been stressful to say the least
andewilson my numbers 07930 672662, hopefully talk soon

that would be fantastic mike. As my other plan was to pick it up at the end of august but this way i can camp in it next week. bonus :D i will pm in a bit to discuss. this place is ace.