Bristol Volksfest 2011 Pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fortunate Son

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few pics to kick off with from Saturday:

DSC03495-1.jpg

DSC03489-1.jpg

This absolute beauty below has an amazing interior, which stupidly I didn't photograph. It was bespoke but seemed to have been done in identical two tone brown and beige to match front (Deluxe?) seat covers. Need to see / know more about this van (hopefully Mr Peene reads this!).

DSC03481-1.jpg

DSC03494.jpg

DSC03492-1.jpg

This was an interesting period accessory on the drivers seat of the 1960 bug above - some kind of cigarette box with clever fanning mechanism presumably for offering 5 of your mates a smoke!

DSC03491-1.jpg

DSC03490-1.jpg

DSC03493-1.jpg

Not my ususal taste, but something about this Audi 80 I liked.........

DSC03488-1.jpg

Nice piccies, most of them are Old Volks Club buses and the RAF bug 8)

OLIVE-BAY said:
yeah I know seen your vans all parked together you came in shortly after us, we were putting the awning up I did wave :) , I popped around a few times but you werent in either :roll: whats the betting you were calling for me when I was up calling for you :lol:

RATS!!!!

Just

creationblue said:
OLIVE-BAY said:
yeah I know seen your vans all parked together you came in shortly after us, we were putting the awning up I did wave :) , I popped around a few times but you werent in either :roll: whats the betting you were calling for me when I was up calling for you :lol:

RATS!!!!

Just

we'll have to get name t shirts made up :lol: I had one when I was a kid in the 70's 8)

oh well always next time... i was very impressed with the straightness of your body panels :msn4: very nice undeed 8)

OLIVE-BAY said:
creationblue said:
OLIVE-BAY said:

RATS!!!!

Just

we'll have to get name t shirts made up :lol: I had one when I was a kid in the 70's 8)

oh well always next time... i was very impressed with the straightness of your body panels :msn4: very nice undeed 8)

Next year Early Bay camping for sure i say!!!! catch up at the next show for sure, thanks for the comments tho could be straighter :? As for the Tee's my does say Creationblue :lol:

Just

Thats my red bay Laurel,dead chuffed to see him posted up :D
Cheers Sparkywig,some very nice buses there just wish there was more time to see em :)

Latest posts