Bristol Volksfest 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So which of you lovely peeps are going? 8)

I'm going but can't get there until Sat eve as I'm Cornwall this week.
Always look forward to Brizzle, a great show.

Im hoping to go but looking like Saturday morning is the earliest i can get up.
Hope they have some tickets left.
Weather looks shit so should be ok as i imagine it will put some off :cry:

I 'want' to go, but the weather forecast is dire :( Remember last year?
Its a real shame, after Vanwest, the organisers could really use a break.

Clem said:
I 'want' to go, but the weather forecast is dire :( Remember last year?
Its a real shame, after Vanwest, the organisers could really use a break.

Remember last year?! That was rain on a whole new level! I had to get my Westy roof repainted after the rain on Friday night there!

I'm keeping a close eye on the forecast.. as it stands, I'm not going..

I shall be there,
saturdays weather is looking slightly better than the rest of the weekend though!

Saturday is going to be sunny, Sunday has a 40% chance of light showers according to my Met Office app.

mr scoops said:
Saturday is going to be sunny, Sunday has a 40% chance of light showers according to my Met Office app.

And what did your reliable app say about the weather forecast for Big Bang!?!?! LOL! :lol:

As it is at the moment i am there in the earlybay stand, can`t afford not to with the money spent want some kind of return on my money,like what has been said saturday looks ok just got to weather it out on the friday.
Looking forward to it :? :)

shaun

Shorty said:
mr scoops said:

And what did your reliable app say about the weather forecast for Big Bang!?!?! LOL! :lol:
Umm , it said it was going to lash down, and then there was a chance it may brighten up on the Saturday. It said Sunday was going to be a wash out.

Ummmmmm, pretty accurate I seem to recall. ;)

Will be taking a trip down sunday i think need a fair few bits and pieces for my new pride and joy only picked it up last sat :)

ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`ll be there, got the Stella in the fridge right now, gonna chop some firewood for the barby in the morning, gonna get a new gazebo at Makro in the morning as well (to park the bus under) as I got a few ,,,,,,,,,, damp,,,,,,,,,, issues :lol: Will have enough Stella to sink a battleship and enough burgers to feed a small third world country for a week or two :lol: Might even take me wellies or flippy flops just can`t decide which :roll: Large jar of Nescafe, and don`t forget the quilt this week :evil:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Anything else ????????????? :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

I'll be there but only for Saturday - just recovering fromm 5 days trundling about in N Devon 8)

Latest posts