Buddy seat help!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Low&Slow

Reaction score
Hey there,
I'm looking for some advise on buddy seats & seat belts......I'm hoping someone can help!
Firstly we have a cross over tin top, currently with a full r&r bed with two seat belts fitted (one either side). I need another seat belt in the middle.....is this possible?
Secondly, I would like to fit a buddy seat in too...we're expecting baby No4 in feb, the extra seat is most defo a must. Im thinking that if we have our eldest in the front, the the 3 little ones in the back (assuming we can fit a middle belt) and then an adult on the buddy!? Here's my next questions.... can you use a buddy seat whilst driving? Can you fit a seat belt for it?
So many questions, I'd really like some advise! Our bus will shortly be at the respray stage (AT LONG LAST :roll: ) then the interior starts!
Any help please! (other than the suggestion of selling her! hehehe)
Thanks a million
:D katey.

Hi Katey, nice to see another girl on here ;) Have you thought about the middle seat that goes in the walkthrough in the cab area? Bluebird do them here... http://www.bluebird-type2.co.uk/Split%20bay%20interior.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; halfway down the page

I might be selling mine as middle son has passed his test so don't really need it now, let me know if you are interested :)

Lynds

Hey Katie.

Not sure about the buddy seat.wouldn't mind knowing myself,but the middle belt in the rear is no problem. If you look under the bed you should find extra seat belt fixings.There are normally plastic bungs screwed into them. Just remove these and away you go. You only need two fixings for a lap belt. In this photo the mounts you should use are marked in green.The one in red is one end of my current lap belt for my westy bed.as you have two belts already,this will already be used,so you should use the green ones.Hope this makes sense.

IMGP1860.jpg

Thanks guys, I will look into this now & weigh up our options! That seat in the middle looks great......
I will let you know what we decide! :p

Latest posts