• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bull Bar repainted in Pearl White

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r73

Reaction score
Bull bar bought off a fellow early bayer but never fitted.
He had it refurbed/repainted in pearl white
I think they're cool and getting hard to find in the Uk but bus is sold now

£300 collected Woking

Hi I have a late bay but like the look of the bull bar, how does it fit to the chassis? Hoping I can adapt if
Cheers
Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's ted said:
Hi I have a late bay but like the look of the bull bar, how does it fit to the chassis? Hoping I can adapt if
Cheers
Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Chris. It bolts through the bumper brackets. But I was going to make some extra brackets to make it easier to bolt on and off. Wouldn't be an issue.
When I next get to the unit I'll take some pics of the bottom of it where it bolts up.

Like the look of the bars - cant beat something different!
Without being a busybody, what did your insurance company have to say about their addition?
I imagine hitting anything when those beauties are fitted would cause significant issues for the car/person/animal on the other end?

Fanastic look though and cant wait for more pics! 8)

It was in th bus when it arrived from the states so no problem. Same as front mounted spare wheel, dropped spindles, non tuv approved brakes, seat belts, incorrect load rated tyres, no shocks, no bump stops, no drop outs for on board gas cylinders etc etc etc etc.

I've had landys for years with Bull bars and winches with no problem.
:msn4: :msn4:

r73 said:
It was in th bus when it arrived from the states so no problem. Same as front mounted spare wheel, dropped spindles, non tuv approved brakes, seat belts, incorrect load rated tyres, no shocks, no bump stops, no drop outs for on board gas cylinders etc etc etc etc.

I've had landys for years with Bull bars and winches with no problem.
:msn4: :msn4:

Awesome news - might keep an eye out myself for one!
We could start a popular trend! 8)

I like em.
I know there's a concern thread out there as far insurance is concerned but I honestly don't think it's a problem.
We all drive classics, my beetles got no mot or seat belts but hey.
Let's be honest a bull bar or a set of gnarly over riders / aerial / front of a dust cart / modern car doing 70 mph - it's all gonna hurt!

Wouldn't wanna get hit by my Landy and that costs fuck all to insure with everything declared!

Latest posts