• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bus rollover jig and transporter dolly

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAY-1977

Reaction score

Hi all I have for sale my rollover jig and workshop dolly! No longer needed as bus is back on its wheels now! I made the dolly myself and is very strong,although the swivel castors gave way!! I have made struts to hold the wheels which works fine! The rollover jig is modified too as wanted more support on the rear as I don't think it's made to good for the bay! Hope you can see all in the photos! Open to offers for both please?? The dolly sits perfect on the jacking points across the vehicle x-members!!
I know the rollover jig will be bought back by the supplier so I can do that but offering to a fellow enthusiast to keep another bus on the road is the way to go I believe ;) cheers all

Looking £200 for jig and £100 for car dolly or make me an offer? can only say no?

Yea when you looking at? I'm away this weekend an go on holiday 3rd may for couple weeks

Yes mate no worries what sort of time? It's at my workshop so will have to meet there? Wednesday or Thursday is my only days to do that?

Latest posts