Bus selecta your vans!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for your colour, you can go to some of the other selectas with the adjustable colour pallets. Then you can cut and paste a swatch of colour and copy it to your own project.
Beware though, this bloody thing is addictive in a big way.

Then you can start playing with a bit of cutting and pasting.
DC1.jpg

The rack needs a bit of work, but this is my 5 minute limit custom.
DC2.jpg

I should have gone out tonight rather than wasting (?) my entire evening doing this!
My bus WILL look like this when it's finished - so no copying!!! ;)
My dream Gulf Racing Bus...
AGulfBus.jpg

ianvdubvanman said:
whAT i wana know is howd u keep ya pics u make on buselecta and get em on here??? :D

Justin & Mutley said:
Go to BusSelecta and create your bus.
Make sure you can see it in the centre of your screen, then press the [Prt Sc](Print Screen) button on your keyboard.
Open Paint (or similar) program.
Paste [Control + V] and your image should appear on screen.
(At this stage you can crop the image or leave it as is).
Go to File, and then save.
Post your image to Photobucket etc.

to post yuor busselecta buses here is one thing,but how you put all this stickers from the porsche-selecta :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

at least i will be happy, when i get it to post my busseleca bus here :roll:

Make a Porsche selecta, with all the decals in the frame but not on the car, then cut/copy and paste them onto your bus selecta.
It works with the bug selecta options like hotty exhausts and things as well. You just need the skill to cut out the bits you need to copy.
Have fun!
David

doka1.jpg

yes, i get it :lol:

thank's for all the help, how to post a busselect creation :idea:

you have to know, for me, there's just one thing on the world that's more complicated and ununderstandebel for me then computers and electronic....the girls :twisted:

Its amazing we can all handle a spanner, but set us in front of a computer and its all over :lol: :lol:

OK, firstly hello as this is my first post, and secondly this is also my first attempt at 'Paint'ing my van

Current:
camper.jpg

and maybe one day! :
newcamper.jpg

Hello Miles - welcome to the forum!
You need to copy the entire URL into your post - we won't see your pics otherwise! When you are looking at your pics on Photobucket you need to click on the URL (underneath the image), it will copy it for you - you just need to paste the URL here!!
Good Luck!

Hello Miles welcome to the forum mate . Firstly cool van , Secondly even cooler name Miles is my last name got a reg plate with it on and everything . Welcome :wink:

Thanks, I think maybe the first pic doesnt do my van justice - it doesnt look quite as tatty as that! I was having fun messing about with Paint and overdid it a bit with the rust spots

Latest posts