What's on your list ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently on the list is 'JUST ALL OF THE THINGS' to make the van ready for Friday and our first trip away in it for the first time in 2 years whilst it's had it's underside made ship shape to hold both ends together.

Following that I'm looking forward to those little projects that make it more usable or just a bit nicer, without the pressure of having it off the road with the summers slipping away.

In that respect as tinkertime goes, it should be an enjoyable down time winter ;)

1. Finish off rebuilding my engine after the flywheel came loose.
2. Install the brake servo that's been sitting in my garage for the last 2 years.
3. Sort out the small rust patches that has appeared in several places.
4. Fit rear disk brakes.

Build my engine back up, had the long block all together for over a year, and the bus immobilized for two! I was going to put a kompressor haus kit on it, but looking into it further, I think they need an external oil cooler to help with the heat, and the price kept rising, so im going with 36 drla's. One's been a bit scorched and needs a rebuild, but got to be cheaper than a blower.
Then there's the interior to finish and the leisure charging system, maybe an espacher as I have one, but we'll see.